• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Mengetsu

u5Y5JMT.jpg

zomaha

just rewound the last few minutes of paige's match, i might have to agree that perhaps something slipped that shouldn't have...

Mahonay

Banned
Lol Xavier's constant shaking of Big E's boobs. Their app stuff is always awesomely dumb. People wouldn't despise The New Day so much of some of that was allowed to air on TV.

God King Brock is gonna bork some motherfuckers tonight!
It's either this or the scenario where Roman waits for him in the ring, Lesnar comes out and then stops before entering the ring, smirks and walks away.
Though they'll likely save that for next month, how thrilling.

I think at this point, we need a Kane Wheel to keep up with all these personas.

It'll be even grander than the Kofi Clock.

KenOD

a kinder, gentler sort of Scrooge
I really do appreciate that even when things go wrong, Rusev reacts so well I accept it as being planned.

So he's some UK wrestler who passed today. Gotcha.

A much loved wrestler by quite a few people in the WWE, TNA, ROH, etc, and whose influence is very much alive by anyone trained by or directed by people like Fit Finlay and others who once wrestled in the U.K. and Germany.

So more than just some U.K. wrestler.

Pizoxuat

mind to explain?

The Secret is a book that says that you "pull in" good things into your life by having a positive attitude, and conversely you "pull in" bad things by having a negative attitude. I am a cancer survivor. People are prone to saying shitty things to people who have cancer, but after having a few too many The Secret devotees telling me that I pulled in cancer because I'm too pessimistic and sarcastic, I have fucking had it with that book and anyone who preaches it.

A much loved wrestler by quite a few people in the WWE, TNA, ROH, etc, and whose influence is very much alive by anyone trained by or directed by people like Fit Finlay and others who once wrestled in the U.K. and Germany.

So more than just some U.K. wrestler.

Interesting. I'll have to read up on him. Thanks.

Ithil

I guess Seth is finding out about now that his dick pics are all over the internet. His demeanor in the main event will be interesting.

Top Bottom