• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

I really hope they let Rusev win clean. Cena is the type of guy they could ALWAYS put in the title picture, even if he was on a 10 fight crushed can losing streak. They could literally have Rusev win clean, have Cena at the next ppv fighting for the world title, and it wouldn't even seem out of place. Just do it WWE. Pull a Sheamus and give someone a chance.

Then let him beat Rocky in a squash match >.>

Ultratech

I really hope they let Rusev win clean. Cena is the type of guy they could ALWAYS put in the title picture, even if he was on a 10 fight crushed can losing streak. They could literally have Rusev win clean, have Cena at the next ppv fighting for the world title, and it wouldn't even seem out of place. Just do it WWE. Pull a Sheamus and give someone a chance.

Then let him beat Rocky in a squash match >.>

That'd be so nice.

Then I snap back to reality because LOL CENA WINS.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I don't know if you can link it. Do a search for Leighla Schultz and click on her twitter.

God dammit, I hate it had to be you Seth.

It'll be amazing to hear the reaction at Wrestlemania when Reigns squashes Rollins after Reigns wins his match with Brock and Rollins cashes in.

nekked pics

Seth tweeted (or was hacked) a nude pic of some NXT chick.

His (ex?) fiance tweeted nude pics of him which she has now deleted apparently

His fiancee posted pics of him in his birthday suit in response to him posting a nude pic of some NXT diva. Taken down now. He's not particularly well-equipped.

She took the pica down, guys. Basically she uploaded a picture showing Seths girth.

lol.

Twitter®. Bringing out the worst in everyone since 2006.­™

somedevil

I see nothing on her Twitter.

CAN SOMEONE JUST EXPLAIN USING WORDS.

OF THE ENGLISH VARIETY, PREFERABLY.

Well it started like this Seth or someone who hacked him posted a nude photo of NXT diva that just got signed on his twitter, instagram and facebook. It was taken down and then his fiance posted nude photos of him on her twitter account. Then she just took them down.

Top Bottom