• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Were you expecting different just because this is "WrestleMania season"?
They only bring in old wrestlers for the occasion. They don't bring in Creative talent to improve booking or write better scripted promos.

Probably just selective memory, but I seem to remember things being a little better between the Rumble and Mania in past years

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Poor Seth-kun. I know that sick feeling he must feel when he can't control the situation. It sucks.

Ithil

Whered he post this. Where are you guys getting your info from, I wanna know :(

Who is leaking this? The NXT chick?

I assume his fiancee is doing an exposé of Seth. Sounds like she found texts on his phone or something.
She should really be taking it up with him, not posting it all on the internet.

Bowser

Whered he post this. Where are you guys getting your info from, I wanna know :(

Who is leaking this? The NXT chick?

lNftN5h.png

Thorakai

I feel like if anything would hurt Seth in Vince's eyes its not the cheating or the nudes, but the lovey-dovey texts and the size of his wiener.

somedevil

I assume his fiancee is doing an exposé of Seth. Sounds like she found texts on his phone or something.

Yeah, it looks like now his fiancee leaked those pics on his account and then his pics are hers. Wow.

Bowser

There's also a chance those are texts from the NXT chick to Seth and not the other way around...maybe she has a fiance she hates?

Is she going to get in legal trouble for the nudes? Seems like something that is pretty punishable by law

That Derp sign still up lol

Showaddy

Could still be a work...Solomon Crowe's debut on Wesnesday...Or not.

Top Bottom