• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Man, they could've done this with Sting and Undertaker trying to out-mindgame each other.

Imagine a Wrestlemania match with Sting and Undertaker where the lights keep turning off, and every time they turn back on Sting and Taker have teleported to a different area of the arena fighting. The ring, the entrance ramp, the rafters, everywhere, happening every 10 seconds.

chyna would have said: MINE IS BIGGER!

Chyna2.gif

EDIT: GODDAMN NAOMI

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
It's amazing how Cena ALWAYS manages to get himself in situations where the odds are stacked against him. What are the chances?

Gorillaz

Crowd loved them some stang popped loud for the anticipation of the appearance.

Also interesting enough most didn't know to boo or cheer during the Roman Bryan
promo

Toki767

Rumor has it that beating the tag team champions puts them in title contention down the road.

Stupidest thing Cole has said all night.

Kakulin

Banned
Imagine a Wrestlemania match with Sting and Undertaker where the lights keep turning off, and every time they turn back on Sting and Taker have teleported to a different area of the arena fighting. The ring, the entrance ramp, the rafters, everywhere, happening every 10 seconds.

Sounds awesome. DBZ style!

aka_bueno

That would be match of the decade. That for an hour straight, then after a while it's just back n forth video packages of text replies like tonight's "I accept"

David___

Banned

I'd pay to see Taker and Sting constantly using instant transmission DBZ style.

So this is what seth had to say

"I love you so much baby" "I hate my life and my fiancee I just want to run away with you"

"I love you so much baby"

"I cant stop thinking about you and your sleepy voice. I fucking love you so much. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me"

"I wish i could be inside you tonight, sort of like Sting appearing behind triple H except it would be me appearing inside you, your love - Baby dick rollins"

Okay the last one was fake the rest are real

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
the only thing that kept this show entertaining was behind the scenes stuff, i love this new reality era gimmick they are doing

I would definitely pay for that.

UberTag

Two hours in and this is another really poor show
Were you expecting different just because this is "WrestleMania season"?
They only bring in old wrestlers for the occasion. They don't bring in Creative talent to improve booking or write better scripted promos.

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
So this is what seth had to say

"I love you so much baby" "I hate my life and my fiancee I just want to run away with you"

"I love you so much baby"

"I cant stop thinking about you and your sleepy voice. I fucking love you so much. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me"

"I wish i could be inside you tonight, sort of like Sting appearing behind triple H except it would be me appearing inside you, your love - Baby dick rollins"

Okay the last one was fake the rest are real

been there damage control to the MAX, he is hurting bad

Top Bottom