• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Striker

Dwayne
Paul Levesque

Not to mention, the 'this idea that you're the best' can easily be misconstrued as 'shoot' 'the office thinks you're the best.'
I go another route. In his initial shoot promo, he brought up the Vince to Stephanie-Triple H takeover the company deal way before it was technically realized on TV. Triple H became the COO the next night Punk won at MitB. So a week prior he made the "doofus son-in law" remark.

Always looking into the camera during in-ring promos when he isn't the one talking is another.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
ibs1oU48ox6grG.gif

jvaueWa5IQTYj.jpg

jw6njNxVSfvJm.jpg

glad someone knows how i feel

scabro

That BlackGAF thread is basically a graveyard right now.

Hopefully WrassleGAF never gets a wellness violation

i think the mods feel too bad enough for us already to add a thread cleansing on top of it all

And another thing, Vince. Melvin Manhoef vs. Alexander Schlemenko is the main event of The Bellator MMA tonight. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5c8hQKuIo5U "I'm a junkie for the knockout."

normally that would be a nice expression to hype of a fight

but im literally worried it will kill melvin

so.....how about that Valentines day...what's wrasslegaf planning to do.

Me........shit *shrugs*

Our 10 year old is spending Saturday night at a friend's house, so we get the house to ourselves. So probably make a nice dinner and get caught up on The Americans.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
¡HarlequinPanic!;151988081 said:
walk around in my apartment alone holding my weenier

I'm planning the same - walk around in your apartment holding your wiener.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Ever since I re-listened that Rich Cronin interview on Stern, I've really been wanting to find a documentary on the whole fucked up 90s-2000s pop bands manufacturing. That shit is fascinatingly fucked up and not all too different from the cult stuff I've been watching.

Top Bottom