• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

That's a nice-ass dream. How much fun it would be! Goto needs more pander.

I hate that Hustle's demise also cost old guys like Kawada, Tenryu, Choshu, and Takayama a place to (theoretically, given how the company folded) pick up paychecks without further damaging their bodies.

Holy cow, Kushida was in Hustle.

And of course the Dudleys held the Hustle tag team championship.

bull_standing.jpg

torito_1_full_20130930.png
?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I'll have you know their ratings recently peaked, challenging the likes of Lucha Underground and TNA.

Last GLORY event was a ton of fun. It's always fucking fun. Just pure goddamned fun.

Kacho

Gold Member
VJC got buried already? Damn. Crazy what happened in that trans thread too. Hopefully tomorrow is a time for love and healing on GAF.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
We seriously lost JC again? God dammit JC, I miss ya.

Kacho

Gold Member
Don't know why anyone who values their account willingly went into that thread.

The moment I saw it, I was like Tenryu in this gif.
OxQ2VU0.gif

haha it was one of those threads where I almost made a post and then say nahhhhhhh. Just ain't worth it.

Alucard

Banned
Which matches are on for Fastlane right now?

Reigns vs. Bryan
Cena vs. Rusev
Usos vs. Kidd and Cesaro
Nikki vs. Paige (I think?)
Triple H and Sting confrontation
Ambrose vs. Barrett (because reasons)

What else?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
friend Strigga posted a dope sticker set:
7sOZmsV.jpg

¡HarlequinPanic!;151972559 said:
Fuck guys the new killer instinct character looks amazing. Iron Galaxy's done some awesome shit since getting their hands on it.

Trying to tell me it's better than a mummy?

Sephzilla

haha it was one of those threads where I almost made a post and then say nahhhhhhh. Just ain't worth it.

Yeah. I saw it was a thread that kept getting bumpbed, read the OP, saw a couple of responses, and went "no thanks". I didn't want to risk joining the WrassleGAF ghost town. This community needs up and coming talent like me.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
So I was thinking that some character action games should look towards old school joshis for character design inspiration rather than whatever the hell Bayonetta is supposed to be.

Xater

¡HarlequinPanic!;151972559 said:
Fuck guys the new killer instinct character looks amazing. Iron Galaxy's done some awesome shit since getting their hands on it.

The guys there are very passionate about fighting games, so yeah it's in good hands.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
So many jokes I could make, but I shan't.

I deleted like 3 different ones. It doesn't need to be said, Vita players are lonely enough as it is without people kicking more dirt on them.

Scottify

New NJPW show on AXS tonight. Okada vs. Devitt for the IWGP title and a six-man tag match that included Tanahashi & Liger.

I'm excited to see Devitt as I've never really watched a match of his outside of NXT.

Top Bottom