• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Amory

I mean, they did last summer. Rollins vs Ambrose was the hottest thing they had in the second half of the year.

And it ended with a complete whimper by leading into that feud with Bray Wyatt and months of Ambrose losses. Vince doesn't get him, I'm assuming.

Was that the lumberjack match at summerslam? I had just re-started watching at that point. Great match, iirc

Fox318

LOL look how puny the Russian Sportscar is. LOL

H2bXE1N.jpg

Amory

Harper doesn't get a fair shake. He's got no storyline of his own because his character never grew at all from when he was in the Wyatt family. But he delivers good matches consistently.

Give him something, writers

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Was that the lumberjack match at summerslam? I had just re-started watching at that point. Great match, iirc

Yeah, that was at SummerSlam and it was shockingly good (I expect nothing from lumberjack matches). The Hell in a Cell match was good until the end, too.

They were booking Dean really well after the Shield breakup. The part where they fed him to Wyatt to build up Bray to lose to Taker is astounding, though. Like, what the hell, Vince.

Top Bottom