• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

I'm loving this feud but I know where it's going and I can't help but be disappointed.

Good guy Rusev respectfully laying down his flag, medal, and belt even when in danger from that thug Cena being an opportunist.

Rusev not running from a fight is best Rusev.

Sanjuro

ZZdPrjD.jpg

Striker

DQ Finish setting up Wrestlemania match where Cena overcomes the odds incoming.
Typically you'd see them in a tag match of some sort prior to the big PPV. Instead, they'll wrestle the first time at some fringe PPV and a rematch at the biggest one. It's stupid.

So umm. Why even watch Fast Lane for this match when Cena already destroyed Rusev here?

To see who wins the US Title.

I'm just hoping they let Rusev win clean on Sunday but I expect he puts a cheap shot in somewhere to raise that heel heat. He really doesn't need to though.

This is a good feud and adds so much needed weight to the US Title. It's just sad that it has to end with Rusev losing.

krae_man

Rusev is definitely winning on Sunday after that.

Hopefully its clean.

How? He has a submission finisher and Cena hasn't tapped out since 2003.

They won't even do "ref stops the match because the babyface passed out from the pain but didn't give up" with him.

Is he going to debut a new impact finisher like Bryan?

So I flip by raw and see Cena attacking his opponent on the ramp, holding off refs while he continues to beat an already down man, then proceeds to stand over him and talk shit.

what a hero

love Cena's trademark "beat your ASS" intense promo

How? He has a submission finisher and Cena hasn't tapped out since 2003.

They won't even do "ref stops the match because the babyface passed out from the pain but didn't give up" with him.

Is he going to debut a new impact finisher like Bryan?

There's no way Captain America is tapping out to a "Russian". So, yeah. I really hope they find a way for Rusev to win clean but I don't think it will happen.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Cena with the heel like beatdown. It actually makes sense in some ways for him to lose at Fastlane, but everyone loses to Rusev, which is almost as boring as Cena overcoming dem odds.
I'm actually more interested in post loss Rusev to see if they can actually do something with him.

Top Bottom