• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

dream

This entrance makes no sense. Roman dresses in the locker room, then goes out to the upper concourse for his entrance?

Roman needs to start coming down the ramp. It's just dumb to see him backstage doing a promo; then him at some point having to walk halfway around the arena to come out. The entrance worked for the Shield as renegades that fought against everyone/everything; but not another baby face.

I honestly think Reigns would have been accepted had they not forced him upon everyone. We all thought he was going to be the next guy, but the force feed with this whole Royal Rumble situation just didn't sit well at all. Maybe they should have given him MitB or something, I don't know.

Reigns can literally do nothing right in gafs eyes I can't wait until wm when he is standing over db and Brock as champion
It's still far more about him being forced and rushed than it is about Reigns actually being champion. Most here long ago resigned to the WM result and just want a good match for Byran with whomever.

Amory

I wonder how much Kane and Show are getting paid to bore everyone to death.

Probably more this year than I'll make in the next 10.

Top Bottom