• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

Gosh, I totally disagree. The whole "we're just two guys trying to fight our way to wrestle mania"...it's just too babyfaced. I feel diabeetus.

????

There were a lot of heel undertones there. He sounded pretty bitter and went after Brock's title reign, Reign' wrestling skill, called out Cole for calling his WM moment a "miracle", etc. That was not vanilla babyface guest announcing, it sounded like a guy holding grudges because people still think he's an underdog.

Daniel Butthole

ibp2ZDFVW6hK1t.gif

NYR

oh christ the yes chants.

They did a commercial as Bryan came down, I can only imagine the crowd was chanting yes for about 5 straight minutes. Not enough!
I would bet money Reigns was not ready at his spot in he arena, hence the need for that stalling and the recap, it was literally a 10 minute wait after Bryan came down.

UberTag

How many times has Triple H "responded" to "The Vigilante Sting" since Survivor Series?
Sting hasn't even cut a single promo yet.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
????

There were a lot of heel undertones there. He sounded pretty bitter and went after Brock's title reign, Reign' wrestling skill, called out Cole for calling his WM moment a "miracle", etc. That was not vanilla babyface guest announcing, it sounded like a guy holding grudges because people still think he's an underdog.

Sounds like Miz work.

Top Bottom