• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

can the nxt announcers do raw on the wwen? Id pay 9.99 a month just for a different commentary team all year

We have the technology to do it. They just lack the logic to do it. Could have the Spanish feed up there too if they really wanted to.

Just fucking give me classic matches commentary at the very least WWE. It's a fucking slam dunk idea. Do it.

zychi

Banned
I don't think its the people. Its Vince in their ears.

Cole has been terrible since he came into the wwe. He sucked as a interviewer, he sucks as an announcer

JBL is Vince.

Booker can't remember who is in the ring, and whether Cody is Stardust or Cody or Codust.

Lawler is just boring and needs to go away for awhile

Fox318

Cole has been terrible since he came into the wwe. He sucked as a interviewer, he sucks as an announcer

JBL is Vince.

Booker can't remember who is in the ring, and whether Cody is Stardust or Cody or Codust.

Lawler is just boring and needs to go away for awhile

Cole has had great calls.

Bowser

Cole wasn't bad when he didn't have Vince in his ear. I was reminded of this when I watched the Eddie/Lesnar WWE title match yesterday

Fox318

8hygBmc.jpg

This should have been the tag team.

Cat man should stay on total divas

Stone Cold would've beat Barrett with a chair until he just gave in and signed while crying.

The crowd would've been going ballistic.

Now we PG doe

Paracelsus

We went from the Ruthless Aggression era to the PG era to the Reality Era to the Remote Feuding era. Next we'll get Tweetless Aggression era.

How is dream's post any worse than some of the posts asking for certain main-eventers to have debilitating injuries just so their favorite can have a hot-shot run?

dream

Yes, wishing death on someone is totally appropriate.

I don't mean that King being alive is a bad thing. I'm glad King's alive. He's one of a few people from that era who isn't a broken down drug addicted conman. But he was revived with such fanfare that it bought him a few more years of working on the commentary team. Which was terrible for all parties involved.

Top Bottom