• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| Royal Reignble Fallout. NO HOLDS BARRED, SMARKS!

I don't mean that King being alive is a bad thing. I'm glad King's alive. He's one of a few people from that era who isn't a broken down drug addicted conman. But he was revived with such fanfare that it bought him a few more years of working on the commentary team. Which was terrible for all parties involved.

Then it would be easier to just say, "I hate that WWE has a soft spot for King because of his heart attack." It gets your point across better and is 100x less offensive.

tumblr_njwcliS0PR1sj4xr4o1_540.jpg

zychi

Banned
Brock vs Eddie
Mankind Raw title win
Some of his SMackdown stuff with Tazz wasn't bad.

Heel cole was the worst thing to ever happen..

Mannkind and Brock v Eddie Ill give you.

Its been almost 20 years of Cole on commentary, two instances of good commentary? Cmon.

Kenobi

Well, at least Cesaro wasn't replaced by another WWE Superstar with no explanation ala Jerry Lawler in the Survivor Series against Bret's team.

Mannkind and Brock v Eddie Ill give you.

Its been almost 20 years of Cole on commentary, two instances of good commentary? Cmon.

I know it's the internet and people love chucking hyperbole around, but Cole has never been bad except when they decided to make him a heel announcer.

To be honest, from a wrestling standpoint, the Fastlane card doesn't look that bad. Cena-Rusev will probably be good. Usos-Cesaro/Kidd will probably be great. Bryan will probably carry Reigns to at least something decent. Dean-BNB will be good. Paige-Nikki probably won't be bad. The booking and outcomes may suck, but the wrestling will be good. That's basically par for the course for WWE PPVs now.

dream

Then it would be easier to just say, "I hate that WWE has a soft spot for King because of his heart attack." It gets your point across better and is 100x less offensive.

Sorry, I didn't realize wrestlinggaf had become so sensitive. Will be more mindful of the way I word things.

That said, I am very offended by the Pedophile Defense Force. Is this what wrestlinggaf has become?

UberTag

Sorry, I didn't realize wrestlinggaf had become so sensitive. Will be more mindful of the way I word things.

That said, I am very offended by the Pedophile Defense Force. Is this what wrestlinggaf has become?
All of GAF is sensy now. It's the theme of 2015.
If you think this is bad, you should see some of The Order threads.
The absolute worst offense you can do on a message board is troll. It makes you worst than Hitler. Even if you don't mean a lick of it seriously.

dream, do you think some of the younger posters in WrestleGAF would survive in the Wild West era of some 10 years ago?

There's a difference between insulting someone and wishing death. If you can't see that, then so be it.

Top Bottom