• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

UberTag

I was excited I was going to WM after last week (well, more than I had been) and now this is just back to the same old shit.
What WASN'T "same old shit" about last week's RAW apart from an opening segment hyping up a match between two men with the combined age of 96 years old?

Pikma

Banned
They want me to believe Ambrose has a chance of winning the title and facing Reigns at WM when his match with Lesnar was already announced? If they were going this route all along why the fuck didn't they wait to announce that match?

What the hell

Heroman

Banned
They want me to believe Ambrose has a chance of winning the title and facing Reigns at WM when his match with Lesnar was already announced? If they were going this route all along why the fuck didn't they wait to announce that match?

What the hell
Because they just made it up just about 5 mins. before raw started.

Sabucin

I remember reading here about Becky Lynch going nowhere on the main roster and how she would never being over with the crowd.

Wrestling fans.

Sanjuro

Every time these two fight...

0rECvP7.jpg

Hello Lita. Hello Lita.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"

What the hell

Booking on the fly!

The actual answer is that Roman had actual minor surgery and can't do anything but they can't just not have Roman's story on the show.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Screwy finish incoming; lmao JBL just fucked that up

Top Bottom