• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT| WrassleGAF. In 2016.

cLOUDo

Ambrose defeats triple h
Triple H take his rematch in WM
So is triple H vs ambrose vs reigns
But ambrose supposes to fight Lesnar so will be
Triple H vs ambrose vs reigns vs Lesnar in WM

Problem resolve, everyone is happy

jonjonaug

Amusing flip to the reaction compared to last week. I'd pay to know what's going through Vince, HHH, and Roman's heads after that.

On another note, JAYSUS does the WWE need babyfaces with better "run wild" movesets. Ambrose's offense is gahbidge. Brock is like the only guy with a badass brawling moveset, and that's mostly because of the natural charisma/style he brings to pretty basic moves.

Ambrose is way better with big power moves and painful looking submission holds than he is as a brawler, but the former is already the thing of half the roster, and the later doesn't really fit what the WWE wants in a babyface.

Maybe if he ever turns heel again we'll get to see him pull out a Regal Stretch.

justjim89

Ambrose as a character is interesting because he acts like he's seen wrestling in the past 20 years. He has a degree of self-awareness as to the absurdity of the whole thing that comes off as pretty entertaining.

Fox318

Raw's like this make me morbidly curious about what its like backstage.

I mean this isn't even funny bad.

You either have to completely understand how bad this is or you are so out of touch you think this is the shits.

Raw's like this make me morbidly curious about what its like backstage.

I mean this isn't even funny bad.

You either have to completely understand how bad this is or you are so out of touch you think this is the shits.
More people need to say to the boss that it makes no sense and also the word "no".

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
So... Raw sounded fun!

Yea, it was pretty weak.

However, I'm not tired of watching AJ do that forearm move from the top rope though. God that is a thing of beauty.

I suppose I'm only disappointed in that match is because it appears they're going to have Jericho and AJ be a tag team for a little bit longer. It's not that I hate that they're a tag team. Far from it. I just want KO to come out and talk shit to AJ and Michael Cole as they set up a match for Wrestlemania.

I feel like I wasted my time youtubing the bits and pieces of this weeks Raw, the road to WM is seemingly the road to nowhere.

I zipped through it last night, the only thing in 3 hours I enjoyed was watching AJ, Dean being 100 times better last night. I thought he was a little less twitchy, and his lines like HHH Thank you were excellently placed.

I just don't understand why you would have a hot angle like last week, and then keep Shane off the show. Stephanie and Vince did nothing to advance it, they just recapped it.

I hate when they do stuff like this, and they do it all the time.

DMczaf

For the last couple of weeks of Observer radios, Meltzer has completely buried any possibility of Roman ever being The Guy. He's pretty much written the obituary already on his chances of ever becoming the man.

Edit: Ooops, wrong thread. ITS FEBRUARY!!

Fox318

For the last couple of weeks of Observer radios, Meltzer has completely buried any possibility of Roman ever being The Guy. He's pretty much written the obituary already on his chances of ever becoming the man.

At this point he's been ruined by booking.

Sure he will get his house show cheers but WWE could march a janitor out and get cheers for as a face there.

WWE's issue is they want to appeal to a broader audience and maybe somebody with Reigns would work better but with 3 hours of Raw and another 2 for smack down nobody in their right mind with no prior wrestling fandom is going to want to watch.

I'd love to see if there was any documentation of all of those younger Cena fans and if they still are fans of wrestling past the age of 10-13.

I feel like they even know that when they keep on putting guys like Austin, Rock, and HHH in prominent roles.

I mean imagine if at Wrestlemania 2000 WWE had the iron shiek main eventing?

Only way somebody like Reigns would get over as a face at this point is if they had a smaller audience they could work and have him on TV less.

Top Bottom