• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Welcome To The New Era (Beta Version 1.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasney

Man, this is so much better than RAW or Smackdown, from the action in the ring to the overall presentation. Those shows could learn a lot from NXT.

Yeah, so much better when they don't have a story of the whole show to tell and just concentrate on the match.

cesaro29os0i.gif

Man, this is so much better than RAW or Smackdown, from the action in the ring to the overall presentation. Those shows could learn a lot from NXT.

Yeah everything is so much better, shame they still have the annoying 'action' cameraman who wobbles, dukes and dives the camera to 'enhance' the moves. I can't believe that was the 1 thing they took from TNA.

Kaladin

Ahahahahahahaha that uppercut

Holy shitn

that fucking uppercut

GOOD GAWD

Holy shit, that uppercut!

HOLY SHIT THAT UPPERCUT

GAWDDAMN!!!..

I think Sami is dead

Christ, he took that right on the chin.

Just took Rogens head off.

That was a nice uppercut.

Holy shit! What a fucking uppercut!

ouch. cesaro doesn't hold back much. i like.

KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT

That was fucking awesome

It's dead, Jim.

Dat uppercut.

Good lord that uppercut was down, right, fierce!

When WrassleGaf gets hype.

Hasney

Just seeing Ceasaro twist the ankle and I was wishing he was doing that to that indie cunt. i bet he wouldn't try breaking his arm.

Downhome

Yeah, so much better when they don't have a story of the whole show to tell and just concentrate on the match.

All that bullshit about the authority or the stupid stuff in TNA about POWER, ugh. Just have the people over the show come out for a second, set the stage, and let the worker work and the storylines play out. THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE.

Man this is so much better.

Wow the quality is amazing; no hangups and this stuff is crystal clear on my phone. Can't wait to continue to watch this on my commute home.

This match is awesome. I really need to pay attention to NXT more.

EDIT: Single Crab... commentators know their shit.

All that bullshit about the authority or the stupid stuff in TNA about POWER, ugh. Just have the people over the show come out for a second, set the stage, and let the worker work and the storylines play out. THIS ISN'T ROCKET SCIENCE.

Man this is so much better.

Haha yeah, I haven't been this excited about wrestling as a whole in a long time, and I normally say that when I really like something. NXT is off to a fantastic start!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom