• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so this rules out bryan/ziggler for wrestlemania. gonna be r truth, bnb, dean and ziggler ?

So Barret vs Truth vs Ziggler vs Ambrose for the IC title at Wrestlemania.

Not a bad match, a three way without thruth would of been the better bet though.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
did jbl just mention the law raido show on commentary lol

Let's not seriously act like Truth will be on the Mania card as anything other than battle royal fodder. This whole IC thing will be wrapped up when Barrett squashes him on Smackdown.

RP912

Banned
Watched Suzuki vs a young Shibata from 2004, lots of fun, Suzuki gave him the respect his strikes deserved before just totally punking him;

l4hxMZq.gif

kurHQgR.gif

I forgot how ridiculously strong Shibata's G1 push was that year, makes me shake my head that he walked out after Chono, Tenryu & Nakamura put him over and he only lost to the eventual winner, Tenzan.

Interesting how non lethal Shibata was then compared to now. Dude is a machine nowadays.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
im guessing they really are doing bryan vs sheamus lol

OK, now their advertising bovine growth hormones or some shit during Raw. Is this because the last people still watching Raw to be redneck farmers or are they advertising the secret to Cena's impeccable physique?

Also, was that boxing promo just using Samoa Joe's ROH theme?

Hex

Banned
Uh oh, there was a slim chance that we could have a good feud for the IC title and maybe give the title some attention between BnB and Dean.
SO fuck that, let's get Truth involved and make a disaster of it.

Too bad Barret died when Cena dropped all those chairs on him. Its kinda sad Barret will never get his chance at the main event, all the NXT guys coming up will get preference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom