• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alucard

Banned
Catching up a bit, but it's nice to see that despite all of us here knowing pro wrestling is a work, we all still act like total marks while watching this carny shit. Examples below during the Reigns/Bryan stuff...

Stop being a sore loser get out

It's shootin' time.

Heart doesn't pay the bills, Bryan.

it's a shoot! #TalkingEra

Dude, you lost.

But the Authority made Roman put up his shot. Against you. What is going on here.

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY DON'T LIKE REIGNS BRYAN.

YOU LOST.

EVIL DANIEL BRYAN.

heel turn yessssssssss

Real Ass Daniel Bryan.

Miz has won every title???

• WWE Championship (1 time)
  • WWE Intercontinental Championship (4 times)
  • WWE United States Championship (2 times)
  • WWE Tag Team Championship (4 times) – with John Morrison (1), Big Show (1), John Cena (1) and Damien Mizdow (1)
  • World Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with John Morrison (1) and Big Show (1)
  • Money in the Bank (Raw 2010)
  • Slammy Award for Tag Team of the Year (2008) – with John Morrison
  • Slammy Award for Best WWE.com Exclusive (2008): "The Dirt-Sheet" – with John Morrison
  • 25th Triple Crown Champion

GiantMedicalKodiakbear.gif

So we have had:

The Rock personally endorse him
Bryan carry him in the ring and then give him a tongue bath on the mic
Heyman say he would beat Bruno, the Rock, Austin, etc.

Yet he continues to be less over than fucking Ryback

And for good reason, Ryback is actually entertaining. Guy has a personality which Reigns is sorely lacking.

Isn't it impossible to be a grand slam champion since the european title is defunct

Current WWE wrestlers who are still eligible for Grand Slam status include:

• Goldust and William Regal require the WWE World Heavyweight Championship.
  • The Undertaker requires the Intercontinental Championship.
  • Mark Henry requires the Intercontinental and Tag Team Championships.
  • R-Truth requires the WWE World Heavyweight and the Intercontinental Championships.

Catching up a bit, but it's nice to see that despite all of us here knowing pro wrestling is a work, we all still act like total marks while watching this carny shit. Examples below during the Reigns/Bryan stuff...

My quote was talking about the illogical booking w/r/t who exactly the Authority is punishing/pushing. What Bryan said didn't make sense. Should I put ''in the context of this fake wrestling world'' before I post anything.

slit

My quote was talking about the illogical booking w/r/t who exactly the Authority is punishing/pushing. What Bryan said didn't make sense. Should I put ''in the context of this fake wrestling world'' before I post anything.

That's a lie!

Face it, you think it's real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom