• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Because he's been a jobber for the better part of three and a half years. At least Barrett, Ziggler, and Ambrose have been semi-relevant in the past year and a half.

If he has pinned the current champion, which he has, then I would say he is semi-relevant. And what other title would you use to build him back up as relevant? I mean, Wade was gone for most of last year, and he got the title upon his return, so I don't see why Truth shouldn't get a shot at it.

Bryan's pop looks like it's thinned out considerably :/

It's over. There's literally nothing for Bryan after this. After Reigns gets the title and Seth cashes in it's gonna be the Roman Reigns and Seth show while Bryan is stuck fighting in the midcard the rest of this year and next year.

I don't get why Bryan hasn't embraced the "goat" insult. Angle embraced the "you suck" chants, after all. Bryan could totally do the whole "year of the goat" thing for his promos.

Alucard

Banned
Cena and Rusev had a very good promo exchange segment on this Raw. It's leading to the babyface overcoming the odds, but it works in this storyline.

If he has pinned the current champion, which he has, then I would say he is semi-relevant. And what other title would you use to build him back up as relevant? I mean, Wade was gone for most of last year, and he got the title upon his return, so I don't see why Truth shouldn't get a shot at it.

He's 43 years old and completely average. He doesn't need to be "built back up". He pinned the champion as an angle for Dean to get over on Barrett. I fully expect Barrett to beat him on Smackdown or something. He won't be in a match of any importance at Mania. He doesn't need to be. Give that spot to a guy who can benefit from it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He's 43 years old and completely average. He doesn't need to be "built back up". He pinned the champion as an angle for Dean to get over on Barrett. I fully expect Barrett to beat him on Smackdown or something. He won't be in a match of any importance at Mania. He doesn't need to be. Give that spot to a guy who can benefit from it.
Completely average how though? His heel promos were better than anything Wade Barrett has done in his entire career. When I think 'completely average', Wade Barrett's face is all over it.

Completely average how though? His heel promos were better than anything Wade Barrett has done in his entire career. When I think 'completely average', Wade Barrett's face is all over it.

He's heel promos were good, but he's not a heel. He's a babyface. So that's irrelevant. As a babyface both in-ring and on the mic, he's average. And also, Barrett isn't in his 40s.

guy-fieri-gif.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
He's heel promos were good, but he's not a heel. He's a babyface. So that's irrelevant.

It proves he can cut a good promo, he can commit to a character. So a US title reign could, probably won't, but could push towards a new motivation for Truth. I just don't see a shot at the US title as some sort of sacred thing. For all we know, they could be booking him as the dark horse win.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom