• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sephzilla

broomstick.jpg
Bryan just had a match with Roman though

They seem to be flailing real bad, direction wise. It's like they stuck so hard to their guns of Cena/Rusev, Rollins/Orton, HHH/Sting, and Reigns/Lesnar that they forgot about everybody else

Heel

You can have as many catchphrases and chants and theme songs and dances as you want, but if YOU AS A PERFORMER aren't good enough, nobody will give a shit about you or your chant for very long.

It's never been more clear than now that, to his fans, it's never been about Daniel Bryan's performance, it's about whether or not he wins and holds a shiny gold belt.

Ya'll can stick it.

Vylash

It's never been more clear than now that, to his fans, it's never been about Daniel Bryan's performance, it's about whether or not he wins and holds a shiny gold belt.

Ya'll can stick it.

friend Heel, what do you think Bryan will be doing at Mania? We know Rollins is facing Jon Stewart, so maybe Bryan vs Jimmy Kimmel?

Heel

friend Heel, what do you think Bryan will be doing at Mania? We know Rollins is facing Jon Stewart, so maybe Bryan vs Jimmy Kimmel?

If it's truly about the performance, Daniel's fans should be perfectly content with him putting on a 5 star match on the pre-show with Ziggy.

Right, guys?

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
They seem to be flailing real bad, direction wise. It's like they stuck so hard to their guns of Cena/Rusev, Rollins/Orton, HHH/Sting, and Reigns/Lesnar that they forgot about everybody else

Taker/Bray and Stardust/Goldust has been getting as much build as anything else. WM card seems pretty set in general.

DMczaf

Hoping for 5 more weeks of below average ratings for this shitty ass WM.

They somehow made me not care about Stang's first WWE match. These 26 writers are on fire.

I like that they've finally made their product make sense to no one just so they can make one person look good

Bonus points that said person is the one guy the fans actively don't want

Alucard

Banned
This company has no idea what the fuck it's doing.

Eh, that's far too dramatic, but they could certainly use some help in a few areas. The Divas are a joke, the IC title is in purgatory, and Sheamus will somehow be involved in Wrestlemania that they haven't figured out yet.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Rikishi over Headshrinkers.
Bushwhackers over Steiners.

DM, how does it feel to know that WWE considers your favorite generation a joke? Only thing lower than it on the WWE totem pole is WCW.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Taker/Bray and Stardust/Goldust has been getting as much build as anything else. WM card seems pretty set in general.

Don't sleep on Miz/Mizdow, which they might use as the finale of the Andre the Giant Battle Royale. At worst it will be a featured undercard match at Extreme Rules.

Alucard

Banned
If it's truly about the performance, Daniel's fans should be perfectly content with him putting on a 5 star match on the pre-show with Ziggy.

Right, guys?

I'd be totally cool with that, friend Heel. It won't happen, but I'll just be happy to see Bryan in a good singles match with some semblance of a story at this point.

DMczaf

DM, how does it feel to know that WWE considers your favorite generation a joke? Only thing lower than it on the WWE totem pole is WCW.

Makes me feel good that a company with the worst opinion on good wrasslin does not like what I and millions of other children of the New Generation era love.

Ooh, right, forgot about those. That's actually not a bad card.

I think people are focusing on Bryan not being in the main again when they should understand that that stuff is always in flux. Freaking Orton went from a nothing 6 man where he was cannon fodder for the Shield to the main of Mania.

I think it was dumb of them to bring him back and have him in the Rumble, but alas, he probably wanted to come back ASAP.

Toki767

Ya'll can stick it.

I think it's just more like ideally, you want the guy that delivers the best matches to have the title.

UberTag

Don't forget about TNA. You go there and you might as well no longer exist.

30for30 on the Von Erich's airing this Friday

A piece on the wrestling Von Erich family that has been talked about for months will be airing on Friday during the 6 p.m. Eastern time Sports Center show.

This should be really good

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm honestly most excited for Patriotic Mr. America John Cena at Wrestlemania.

You can tell he saved all his good stuff promo wise for this feud, he barely mentioned the title let alone America in this build up, now its all going to come flowing out.

Watched Suzuki vs a young Shibata from 2004, lots of fun, Suzuki gave him the respect his strikes deserved before just totally punking him;

l4hxMZq.gif

kurHQgR.gif

I forgot how ridiculously strong Shibata's G1 push was that year, makes me shake my head that he walked out after Chono, Tenryu & Nakamura put him over and he only lost to the eventual winner, Tenzan.
Hey dirt bag, The Monday Night Raw is on. This post can wait until later.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom