• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
steph looking THICK

FE_DA_120823ObamaSweat425x283.jpg

Anime thick?

obama-signing-anime.jpg

Watched Suzuki vs a young Shibata from 2004, lots of fun, Suzuki gave him the respect his strikes deserved before just totally punking him;

l4hxMZq.gif

kurHQgR.gif

I forgot how ridiculously strong Shibata's G1 push was that year, makes me shake my head that he walked out after Chono, Tenryu & Nakamura put him over and he only lost to the eventual winner, Tenzan.

Dope. This on NJPWWorld?

Man God

Non-Canon Member
It's not Fair to Flair! He has to beat 29 other men yet he is the real world's champion! Hogan! Sid Justice! Macho Man! Roddy Piper!

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
Cena's Americock waving was piss. Just awful. Rusev and Lana's heat helped thaw some of the audiences Cena hate though. Get the fuck out of Tennessee already, WWE. Terrible crowds.

Do you guys like Reigns yet? Because Heyman and Bryan respect his awesomeness and you like those guys, right? That schilling was embarrassing.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I really want JBL to take a break and see how Cole and Booker work together again. King improved over night getting away from him.

Toki767

Cena's Americock waving was piss. Just awful. Rusev and Lana's heat helped thaw some of the audiences Cena hate though. Get the fuck out of Tennessee already, WWE. Terrible crowds.

Do you guys like Reigns yet? Because Heyman and Bryan respect his awesomeness and you like those guys, right? That schilling was embarrassing.

The only way someone gets over as a mega face everyone cheers these days is to make them a heel and let the fans turn them face. It's how Cena did it as a rapper. It's how Orton did it with Legacy. It's how Punk did it with the SES. It's how Bryan did it with his initial Yes chanting. It's eventually how Rollins is going to do it with how he's currently working.

Reigns is the exception and that's why he's doomed to fail.

Judderman

drawer by drawer
There was a Divas division that once contained Kelly Kelly, and that division had more 100000x more respect than the current roster. Way to go. You've achieved the dream.

She couldn't even run the ropes!

I'M FINISHED!

Um exCUSE me Sakurai but CLEARLY the best choice for Smash Bros would be my fav niche character HOWEVER you are clearly INCOMPETENT and
The only way someone gets over as a mega face everyone cheers these days is to make them a heel and let the fans turn them face. It's how Cena did it as a rapper. It's how Orton did it with Legacy. It's how Punk did it with the SES. It's how Bryan did it with his initial Yes chanting. It's eventually how Rollins is going to do it with how he's currently working.

Reigns is the exception and that's why he's doomed to fail.

I think it has more to do with the WWE micromanaging talent and booking a terrible product.

Bowser

did reigns get booed tonight?

didn't feel like watching raw

Mixed reaction. Mostly screeching women cheering from my vantage point. "WHAT" chants during his promo. A couple of people audibly chanting anti-Reigns stuff during the main event (one guy yelling "YOU CAN'T WRESTLE" over and over)

Ok... so... R-Truth is going to make the WM card. Above Bryan. Uh huh. It's like they're deliberately mocking fans at this point.
Oh just because he's black you don't like him.

And don't pretend you'd be content with Daniel Bryan taking part in a Fatal Fourway for the IC Title.

You're just an ignant jack*ss

Bowser

No, he was over as hell. Only people more over were Cena (via America), Bryan, and Mizdow.

He wasn't "over as hell." He got mostly cheers, especially during the main, but he had his fair share of boos when he first showed up and got very audible WHAT chants during his promo.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
He wasn't "over as hell." He got mostly cheers, especially during the main, but he had his fair share of boos when he first showed up and got very audible WHAT chants during his promo.

WHAT chants are the ultimate sign of respect! The greatest performer in the history of the sport invented it! They are crowning him the next SCSA!

I only saw the second half of RAW

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
What happened to Bo Dallas? Hasn't he already healed? Also I miss old ball room dancer Fandango.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom