• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
For 'New Paige', I was going to post a photo of Paige exposing her feet but I took a step back and decided to exercise some self-restraint.

Fox318

For 'New Paige', I was going to post a photo of Paige exposing her feet but I took a step back and decided to exercise some self-restraint.

F8czkAV.jpg

I didn't think you were a feet guy, Bean

I'm not, but I thought the duality of a "safe for work" pic that has serious nsfw overtones would be a thought provoking experience that might produce some interesting feedback.

Feet do nothing for me. Much like Alexa Bliss fans and people that fetishize East Asian women, I'm a face man.

I'm not, but I thought the duality of a "safe for work" pic that has serious nsfw overtones would be a thought provoking experience that might produce some interesting feedback.

Feet do nothing for me. Much like Alexa Bliss fans and people that fetishize East Asian women, I'm a face man.
Wha!? Alexa Bliss has a great face brah. I'm a face brah too.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Daisuke Harada vs Minoru Suzuki is fantastic but not in the way I expected. In a different way. In a way I really, really appreciate. While the match should have gone on much longer, I understand it was shorter to establish Suzuki's position over the less experienced Harada. Harada REALLY channels his Gotch and Dory Funk tapes in this one and just lays this match out like a good old fashioned hero vs villain. This match has highly raised my opinion of Daisuke Harada, and it had nothing to do with any of his amazing physical ability. He plays the perfect babyface to this invading force in his promotion. Suzuki-gun has constantly been running rampant and jumping members of NOAH. Repaying the favor, Harada jumps Suzuki in the middle of his entrance which I've never seen ANYONE interrupt Kaze Ni Nari. Harada is that young lion and completely takes it to Suzuki in a way I don't think people expected. Pounding him with elbows and forearms, throwing him outside and even countering a kick with a belly to belly on the outside.

Suzuki uses his abilities to finally regain control. The ref has much more of a spine in this match and does his best to stop Suzuki's cheating unlike previous NOAH refs. Suzuki barely lets go of control in this brief match-up, but the one time it does it becomes easy to fall into the hype of Daisuke Harada as he goes for a comeback. Harada is an absolutely perfect babyface in his role against Suzuki's maniacal villain, and the only thing disappointing is that it was just a set-up to Suzuki's meeting with the unlikeable Marufuji.
fm766RC.gif

CA8HNMd.gif

Where would you even find an image like that? Where I ask? Where?

Seriously, where?
It's the same one you went nuts over the first time it was posted here, weirdo.

Remember? When we eventually went down a very dark path that led to people posting pics of wrestlers wrestling on mattresses in basements.

It's the same one you went nuts over the first time it was posted here, weirdo.

Remember? When we eventually went down a very dark path that led to people posting pics of wrestlers wrestling on mattresses in basements.

What gates did I open in WrestleGAF when I linked those Lana pictures?! What have I done?!

giphy.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I wonder when the nu-metal resurgence hits. We got tons of 18 year olds trying to make shitty 80s music now.

Even though it's out-dated, I think WWE should still be using nu-metal for all its PPVs. Because it is also outdated.

Decided to buy The Order because why not. Just finished it. Probably took me about 6 hours. I really enjoyed it. I can understand it not being for everyone, what with all the cutscenes and stuff and the slow pacing, but I really liked the atmosphere and world. Hoping they get a chance at a sequel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom