• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_nb78ofp4l51r7d08vo6_400.gif

The ref asked Stardom's owner, who was at ringside, if they should stop the match but he ordered it to continue (which it did, until Kimura threw the towel in for Act).
Nevermind, Rossy is super fucking carny and Kimura was the one that stopped things. Not Stardom.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Sometimes I wonder, you see so many people saying how NXT is the perfect solution to a shitty WWE product, but as much as I enjoy the specials it's a product I struggle to muster up much enthusiasm for week-to-week unless there's a match featuring dudes who I'm a fan of for their work elsewhere. I think it's fine if NXT provides people with all the quality wrestling action they need each week, but this attitude that it's the be-all and end-all of wrestling does a disservice to the wealth of easily accessible, quality promotions available in this day and age.

Can't really fight the truth - NXT -is- developmental. People gotta develop. I also think it kind of hurts NXT (but Im sure overall it's more beneficial for NXT) to not be live each week, and do tapings. Not knowing what I'm going to see (poor at avoiding spoilers) makes it tough to watch sometimes when I know there's a stinker.

SOMEONE POSTED THAT SHIT BEFORE AND WE ALL HAD A GOOD TIME.
Shit, we post half-naked men in their underwear all the time casually. We can post that poor Act woman getting her face fucking mangled up, but when it's a woman's bare breasts, through a link that was marked NSFW it's wrong? Sexism, brother.

So you're saying that WrassleGAF doesn't have a sexism problem because we post pictures of half naked men?

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
SOMEONE POSTED THAT SHIT BEFORE AND WE ALL HAD A GOOD TIME.
Shit, we post half-naked men in their underwear all the time casually. We can post that poor Act woman getting her face fucking mangled up, but when it's a woman's bare breasts, through a link that was marked NSFW it's wrong? Sexism, brother.
It's the plain old AMERICAN way BROTHER, a DUDE'S NIPS are fair game, but a lady's tits are on ANOTHER PLANE, JACK.

So you're saying that WrassleGAF doesn't have a sexism problem because we post pictures of half naked men?

Right. If you can post this

Then it's fair game as far as I'm concerned for topless equality.

what are the latest betting odds for Fastlane?
i need my scoopz, is it going to Reigns?

All in on Reigns

It's the plain old AMERICAN way BROTHER, a DUDE'S NIPS are fair game, but a lady's tits are on ANOTHER PLANE, JACK.

I can't believe I'm Putin up with this..

I wasn't even aware there was going to be a Stardust vs Golddust until I saw it on Fast Lane OT. They should have had the matchup way before this, they just wasted Cody... he could have been a good secondary heel instead of rehashing Kane and Big Show every week.

scabro

i just love how naked lana labeled and warned is bad, but almost as naked oiled up kerri sexually assaulting underage fans is a - ok.

what am i trying to say?

i dont know.

i just want the link to the lana album, jack

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
i just love how naked lana labeled and warned is bad, but almost as naked oiled up kerri sexually assaulting underage fans is a - ok.

what am i trying to say?

i dont know.

i just want the link to the lana album, jack

"it was a different time"

I usually don't post here because all the discussion I would want to discuss I miss because I don't watch WWE Raw and Smackdown live. I don't have cable so I watch the Hulu versions. I also wait for my SO to watch it with me.

That being said I'm still going through watching all of WCW from the first nitro to the last one from 96 on the network (that includes the ppv's and clash of champions). I want WWE to add more episodes of raw and add some episodes of WCW Saturday night.

Welcome! If you talk WCW Data West will more than likely reply, as he was/is a big fan of WCW. I enjoyed WCW too as it was the only free wrestling I had as a kid in the UK (Thanks TNT!).

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Mickie James & Sexy Star vs. Faby & Mari Apache
This match is Ass Biz personified.

Faby is really good too. Sexy Star sux, bros. Come at me. It's kind of weird seeing Mickie booed, even she looks confused. It seems pretty obvious that the crowd likes Faby as their favorite and no ex-wwe star is going to change that.

Signed up for the free trial of the network and boy do WWE love to spam you will emails even though I unclicked every box for that stuff.

Needy fucks

I'm going to go pick up some snacks for Fastlane, which snack foods are sponsoring WWE these days? I want to help support WWE and Roman Reigns.

Aiii?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom