• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord forgive me, I bought two wrestling shirts

ez_shirt_sharpshooter_edit.jpg

Why did you want a shirt with present-day Bret on it?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Boots did you see this?
WWE is scheduled to make an announcement in Japan soon for the 2015 Hall of Fame as Tatsumi Fujinami is expected to be inducted this year during WrestleMania 31 weekend.
"The Dragon" is a former WWE International Heavyweight Champion and a former WWWF Junior Heavyweight Champion. Fujinami, who is still an active competitor in Japan, is most remembered in the United States for his NWA World Title defense against Ric Flair at WCW SuperBrawl I in 1991.

According to PWI.
11.jpg

Valentus

I really think that WWE is trying to recreate WCW Crow Sting, the one that barely talks and only pointed things with his bat.

After all, Vince must still having nightmares with crow sting... After he thinks he finally beats the NWO in ratings, crow sting appears and give WCW a lifeline... And vince thinking "WHY CANT I JUST BEAT THEM DAMMIT!!!!!!!"

Bowser

holly. @enzuiguris
@WWEHOFerSunny who do you think is hotter, @HEELZiggler or @RandyOrton?

Tamara Sytch @WWEHOFerSunny
@enzuiguris @HEELZiggler @RandyOrton thats a tough one. theyre both hot. But since I've had Dolph, I'll have to go with him

awwww shietttt put on blast

Toki767

Nope, that's pretty awesome though - wonder who'll induct him? Hogan had some great matches with him, or Vader.

They should have Tanahashi do it. Japanese John Cena inducting his mentor. It'll probably be Flair or Triple H though. I don't see them bringing in anyone special to induct him.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
does anyone know the facts behind the act/yoshiko beatdown?

NSFL: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2...s-2-22-15-act-yasukawa-yoshiko-incident_sport

One report said it was jealousy of Act's popularity, but the majority of reports, including Fuka's own posting, is that Act and Yoshiko have both been known to have problems backstage. That Yasukawa was getting better about not having them and that she wants to welcome her back in a safe environment. So there was backstage heat on both of them. There's even an interview way back with Act about word association and Yoshika is, 'An obstacle I have to overcome. And will.'

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Tammy was looking pretty decent when she was inducted into the Hall. What was that, 2012? Yeah, I definitely ain't mad at Ziggler.

Dude has a type for sure, between Sunny and Amy Schumer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom