• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

February Wrasslin' |OT2| Where TNA Careers Never Existed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Random things I'm thinking about buying:

• The Tallest Man on Earth complete discography
  • A smallish exercise bike for my bedroom
Thoughts/suggestions?
You get the exercise bike because you can use it while you watch Raw.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Vince McMahon, I didn't see this question in your poll so I want to ask the community right now:

Do you consider Nikki Bella to be thick?

If you went into a "hood" barbershop with a picture of Nikki Bella and described her as thick, you'd get laughed out of the fucking door.

fact.gif

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
This is a real dumb observation, but as much as I like a good lariat sending some scrawny nerd head over heels, I enjoy a fat guy taking a lariat and just falling down even more. It's the difference between bumping and just having an equally fat person knock you over.

It looks more real when it's a fat guy getting toppled over. Kind of like how if you sell a DDT and land on your face, it looks like a finisher. But if you sell it and roll over, it just looks like a midmatch move.
AH8ljog.gif

jmdajr

Which Superstar made the biggest statement at WWE Fastlane?

6%
Rusev

14%
Roman Reigns

38%
Sting

21%
Bray Wyatt

16%
Randy Orton

3%
tyson Kidd & Cesaro

1%
Stardust

STANG!

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Regardless the thikki Nikki thing needs to die in a fire. She's a a very hot athletic girl with fake cans, that's about it.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I can't believe I'm saying this about a BJW match, but it might topple Sabre Jr vs Nakajima for my MOTY. It gives me a lot of Kobashi/Sasaki feels.

And the crowd is absolutely nuts in the last 10 minutes for it. Okabayashi is so over.
qqFmZxW.gif

Hell of a match in retrospective.

Aiii

So not worth it
I think Brie has had some work done on her face. She looks different from before but I can't quite figure out why.

Given how she won't even take birth control because it's "putting chemicals in her body", I find this hard to believe. I doubt she would go for plastic surgery.

Pizoxuat

Man, I just love a nice Dragon Suplex. Probably one of my favorite all time favorite moves.

Man, I get worked up for all sorts of suplex variations. Either hitting them fast and low out of nowhere, or a nice delayed suplex. Dragon Suplex definitely ranks up there with the best.

Cagey

Banned
If you went into a "hood" barbershop with a picture of Nikki Bella and described her as thick, you'd get laughed out of the fucking door.

fact.gif

Nikki is squat chick thick. Instagram fitness chick thick.

Naomi may put that to shame, but don't let perfect be the enemy of good here, friend.

Heel

fact.gif

Know your audience, Chamber. WrassleGAF walks into SuperCuts and sits quietly, minding their own business.

Ive actually seen one of those out in the wild. Someone was riding one in the bike lane, and I had to stop what I was doing because I couldn't believe it. If I wasn't with my friends at the time, they'd say I was lying.

Unfortunately, the guy riding it did not have facial hair of any kind, nor was he wearing a singlet, so I don't know how qualified he was to be riding it.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
How much of total divas do you guys believe

The storylines are bullshit but I totally buy into the personality traits being displayed as genuine.

Nikki is squat chick thick. Instagram fitness chick thick.

Naomi may put that to shame, but don't let perfect be the enemy of good here, friend.

Naomi isn't thick either, she just has a phat ass.

Dudes, Kaitlyn during her softer days is the only WWE girl I would have described as thick.

Toki767

I 100% believe Brie and Bryan are into this hippie bs. 100%.

Yep. It seems fairly easy to figure out what parts of Total Divas are real and what parts are fake.

Nattie and TJ being separated = fake

Brie not knowing it's called barb wire and not bob wire and other stupid Bella moments = real

Anything with Eva Marie's family = probably real

Anything with Arianne that isn't with Vinny = probably fake

Zach

You get the exercise bike because you can use it while you watch Raw.

I don't have cable, you loon. And watch RAW? Weekly? Hahahaha. Oh, you.

But yeah, the idea is "hey, I watch a lot of stupid wrassle these days, maybe I should be moving while I do it." And if I ever move on from the wrassle, there's always a lengthy Netflix queue to slay, yeah? I'm just saying, I'm 30, and although I'm a fairly healthy, decently fit dude, I could definitely be better.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
I don't have cable, you loon. And watch RAW? Weekly? Hahahaha. Oh, you.

But yeah, the idea is "hey, I watch a lot of stupid wrassle these days, maybe I should be moving while I do it." And if I ever move on from the wrassle, there's always a lengthy Netflix queue to slay, yeah? I'm just saying, I'm 30, and although I'm a fairly healthy, decently fit dude, I could definitely be better.
close enough

Kaladin

Brie and Brian or Nikki and John.....which comes off as more fake?

Mind you, I'm only a few episodes into this season, but Brie and Brian seem kind of real, and like they're an actual couple.....but Nikki and John....John seems detached and Nikki seems like a hanger on he keeps around.

Brie and Brian or Nikki and John.....which comes off as more fake?

Mind you, I'm only a few episodes into this season, but Brie and Brian seem kind of real, and like they're an actual couple.....but Nikki and John....John seems detached and Nikki seems like a hanger on he keeps around.

Its a reality show. All 4 of them are scripted from front to back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom