• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 09 (360) World Cup Tournament Thread

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah I just saw the highlights on sportscenter. I mean you have to be bad ass to make american sports center if you play soccer in england.

Exypher

woodchuck said:
:lol

the reason I wanted to do a quick WC instead of full-blown league is because I'm going out of town next week for about a month - visiting Netherlands and then staying with family in India.

Cool man, I live in the Netherlands. Where exactly are you going? Will you be here on 30th of April?

Exypher

woodchuck said:
i'll be arriving afternoon of 30th. looking forward to queen's day! i actually had no idea about it before i booked the trip :lol. someone mentioned it in this thread: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=359461

i'll be biking from amsterdam-utrecht-gouda-den haag-leiden-haarlem-amsterdam.

Haha yeah, wanted to tell you about Queen's Day :D it's great!

That's a very nice trip, I visit Amsterdam and Utrecht regularly and they are awesome. I have a season's club card of the football club in Utrecht in fact.

Den Haag is great as well, and I was born near Leiden. You're not visiting Rotterdam?

Top Bottom