• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 10 X360 - Europa League

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Are we in the last set of games now? I can't keep track because THE LEAGUE HASN'T BEEN UPDATED BECAUSE WOODCHUCK HAS LET EVERYONE DOWN

woodchuck

AstroLad said:
Are we in the last set of games now? I can't keep track because THE LEAGUE HASN'T BEEN UPDATED BECAUSE WOODCHUCK HAS LET EVERYONE DOWN

:(

i'll do the final update on sunday lol when all the games will be finished

woodchuck

Bordeaux 2 - 1 Athletico Madrid

Shots 5 (2) - 6 (3)

Gourcuff - Forlan
Wendel

Good game tf53. tough break on the last minute goal and some of those shots that went wide.

Tf53

Atletico Madrid - Bordeaux 1 - 1

Shots: 8 - 5
On goal: 6 - 2

22' 1 - 0 Aguero
72' 1 - 1 Chamakh

I don't believe I've ever had worse finishing than in these two games. It's hard to believe a video game can ruin one's day so completely. Fuck.

Good games, magicked. Your 45+ yard chip over my keeper was epic. :lol

OL 2 - 1 Sevilla
Shots: 16 - 7
SOG: 8 - 3

1-0 Lopez
2-0 Sanchez (og)
2-1 Romaric

OL 3 - 2 Sevilla
Shots: 12 - 8
SOG: 8 - 5

1-0 Lopez
1-1 Fabiano
2-1 Bastos
2-2 Fabiano
3-2 Lopez

Magicked

GGs man. I was shocked to find I had enough space to pull the chip off! :lol

My finishing was pretty terrible as usual, although you pretty much bossed the first game. I had some decent counter attack chances, but that was about it. :D

sneaky77

Magicked said:
So who won this league?
I think we already know.
There are no playoffs? I demand a recount.. I think this should be like MLS where everyone makes the playoffs lol

Also I couldnt beat Andres on the real matches.. but I have beat him on most friendlies I played against him after that.. lol..

woodchuck

do you want a playoffs? we can do it if you want. how many seeds do you want? i'm really sorry guys. i've been really busy lately with school and shit. i should be able to update the stuff over thanksgiving break.

Magicked

sneaky77 said:
lol

And Woodchuk... no worries man... we can just do another league, maybe a world cup since next yr is the WC..

Not only did I post in the wrong thread, I posted on the wrong forum! :lol

I'd be down with a WC league.

woodchuck

everything is updated!

just Astro and NA's matches are left. But it's not like it matters. Andres ran away with the league.

So do you guys want a playoff? It might give Andres another opportunity to choke.

woodchuck said:
everything is updated!

just Astro and NA's matches are left. But it's not like it matters. Andres ran away with the league.

So do you guys want a playoff? It might give Andres another opportunity to choke.

heatbench_anim.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
sneaky77 said:
There are no playoffs? I demand a recount.. I think this should be like MLS where everyone makes the playoffs lol

Also I couldnt beat Andres on the real matches.. but I have beat him on most friendlies I played against him after that.. lol..

no playoffs were in OP.

besides dude how many friendlies that you're talking about did we play? 2? lol man I was hammered and I hadnt drank in a month, promise.

don't hate, new league haha

maybe a world cup one like that one we did earlier this year. I've been off work and my brother hogs the computer. postin from the ps3 sucks.

Magicked

Grats Andres! You dominated. :lol

At least I didn't end up in last place! I hung out there for the first half of the season though!

When do we want to start the next season? I can help out organizing/running/tracking stats/whatever for this one if you guys want.

We can do a WC tourney, although we may want to wait until Road to the World Cup comes out...

sneaky77

Magicked said:
Grats Andres! You dominated. :lol

At least I didn't end up in last place! I hung out there for the first half of the season though!

When do we want to start the next season? I can help out organizing/running/tracking stats/whatever for this one if you guys want.

We can do a WC tourney, although we may want to wait until Road to the World Cup comes out...

nah.. I dont know that I can justify $60 on that game

FIFA is arriving tomorrow for me... Is this the only GAF 360 league going right now? I haven't played a soccer game in almost 10 years, so I'm not really trying to crash this league's party, but I'd like to get some games in to learn the ropes if anyone wants to "practice" on me.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yay. Feel cheap with no playoffs but I'll take it however I can get it.

good job woody on updating all of the info. Was a hard fought league I got real lucky in a lot of games. Wish that luck would carry over to ranked matches but auto shooting is unforgiving.

ggs yall. was much fun. Up for next league whenever. I wonder when the next fifa will come out since the world cup is so close. Probably only get a actual world cup game and not road to the world cup too like last time.

should only be 50 bucks though. it's usually cheaper.

ah, I can sleep good tonight. =)

---thank goodness for that traitor guiseppe rossi (sp?)

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
SnakeswithLasers said:
FIFA is arriving tomorrow for me... Is this the only GAF 360 league going right now? I haven't played a soccer game in almost 10 years, so I'm not really trying to crash this league's party, but I'd like to get some games in to learn the ropes if anyone wants to "practice" on me.
FIFA 10 league activity this year has been super, super low-key thanks mostly to woodchuck (and me to a lesser extent) being tied up. A lot of people have expressed interest but this has really been it so far. I would love to go the whole hog and start up a big league but I can't do that until at least another month or so because I have a big project that's goin supernova right now. I'll play you on XBL any time though. Sadly I have not had many chances to play the game so I'm happy to have an excuse.

AstroLad said:
FIFA 10 league activity this year has been super, super low-key thanks mostly to woodchuck (and me to a lesser extent) being tied up. A lot of people have expressed interest but this has really been it so far. I would love to go the whole hog and start up a big league but I can't do that until at least another month or so because I have a big project that's goin supernova right now. I'll play you on XBL any time though. Sadly I have not had many chances to play the game so I'm happy to have an excuse.

Man, if anything starts up in a month, that gives me a chance to learn the difference between a midfielder and a winger...

It'd be fun to play on live though--my gamertag is Laserbot. Let me get in a few practice games this week and then I'll play you when you get some time? Usually I'm just on doing the gaf NHL league, so hopefully those guys don't call me a traitor.

woodchuck

yeah, school is killing me :(

I don't think I can fulfill my duties as co-commish so I'm passing the torch to Magicked.

I'll probably play in the next league, but I don't think I can be co-commish. I think the next league/tournament should start in January since everyone's going to be busy during the holiday season (although, that's probably when I'll be super free lol)

Magicked

January sounds like a good idea to me, although we could probably start it up this month and not worry as much about the due dates of each match until next month.

osmosis

Neo Member
SnakeswithLasers said:

Same situation here pretty much. Game should should be arriving tomorrow and I haven't played a FIFA in maybe 7 years so I am going to need some practice. Lookin' forward to it!

XBL: Kenny Romance

sneaky77

Magicked said:
January sounds like a good idea to me, although we could probably start it up this month and not worry as much about the due dates of each match until next month.

if you need any help let me know

depward

I know this is a league thread and such, but does GAF not have a club team? Always wanted to play some FIFA club games but it requires three people (NHL only requires two) and my brother and I usually just play that because we don't have a friend who likes soccer as a third teammate :lol

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah happy new year yall. Damn not having the internet at work has been extremely frustrating. load of bullocks i tell you.

but if we do another league this year that would be swell.

Top Bottom