• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 10 X360 - Europa League

Would have loved to join this, but looks like it's too late. Hate playing people who quit, so anyone up for some friendlies then add me. U.K Gaffer.

Level 7 Boss.

Tf53

Calling Magicked and Cornballer, when are you guys online? I'm heading out at 4pm today (GMT+2) and will probably be offline tomorrow.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
woodchuck and N.A., yeah come on.

I'll be on in the afternoon and evening this weekend or late at night during the week yall.

N.A

Banned
Tottenham 1 - 2 Sevilla

Shots: 14 - 9
On target: 7 - 5

Scorers:
Crouch
Kanoute x2

Sevilla 1 - 4 Tottenham

Shots: 3 - 16
On target: 1 - 9

Scorers:
Kanoute
Defoe x2
Jenas
Keane

Can't believe I lost that first one, I dominated until midway through the second half and should have been 3 goals up. Magicked scores from a lucky bounce from a corner then goes clean through on goal with my left back nowhere. My luck changed in the second game though with two gifts. One a terrible ball played across his own box straight to Jenas, the other the keeper kicked straight to Defoe.

Good games overall. Think I'm going to stick with Keane over Crouch up front.

Magicked

Sevilla 1 - 4 Tottenham
Shots 3 - 16
SOT 1 - 9

12' - Defoe
15' - Kanoute
23' - Jenas
32' - Defoe
90' - Keane

Fuck this game. Sevilla's default tactics are set to play a slow, short passing game WHICH DOES NOT WORK WHEN YOUR OPPONENT CAN JUST HOLD THE FUCKING PRESSURE BUTTON. Combine that with the shitty fucking AI when passing the ball or the defenders turning the wrong way all the time. I feel like I'm not in control of my team at all when I play.

Magicked

N.A said:
Can't believe I lost that first one, I dominated until midway through the second half and should have been 3 goals up. Magicked scores from a lucky bounce from a corner then goes clean through on goal with my left back nowhere. My luck changed in the second game though with two gifts. One a terrible ball played across his own box straight to Jenas, the other the keeper kicked straight to Defoe.

Good games overall. Think I'm going to stick with Keane over Crouch up front.

Yea, those terrible balls were perfect demonstrations of the terrible passing AI. In both case I was aiming at a different player, yet the ball was played completely wrong. That's why I was so fucking pissed. I mean, what am I supposed to do? I play on semi, so I guess it keeps trying to figure out who I want to play the ball to. It picks the wrong guy so many times.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
It feels like in this game the passes are either insanely spot on or completely off. I also have that feeling of having very little control at times. Haven't really put in enough time to make any sort of a final judgment though. Still enjoy it enough.

Magicked

AstroLad said:
It feels like in this game the passes are either insanely spot on or completely off. I also have that feeling of having very little control at times. Haven't really put in enough time to make any sort of a final judgment though. Still enjoy it enough.

Yea, exactly. Man, I was so mad I broke my mic again. They need to make those things more resilient! :lol

sneaky77

Magicked said:
Yea, those terrible balls were perfect demonstrations of the terrible passing AI. In both case I was aiming at a different player, yet the ball was played completely wrong. That's why I was so fucking pissed. I mean, what am I supposed to do? I play on semi, so I guess it keeps trying to figure out who I want to play the ball to. It picks the wrong guy so many times.

In semi I noticed you have to be really careful at what you aim... I still mess up sometimes, but most of the time I feel because I expect the semi to be more assisted than it is

Tf53 said:
Calling Magicked and Cornballer, when are you guys online? I'm heading out at 4pm today (GMT+2) and will probably be offline tomorrow.
Hmm, guess we'll play during the week.
AstroLad said:
You around this aft Corny or Woody?
I can probably play in about an hour if you're free.

Tf53

Cornballer said:
Sure. (I thought you were in GMT+2? I'm confused.) Anyway, let's play 20-30 min once that game is over.
I am GMT+2 :) I'm hopping online now, give me a holla when you're on.

Tf53

Atletico Madrid - Olympic Mayonnaise 3 - 0

S: 12 - 13
OG: 10 - 7

70' 1-0 Simao
74' 2-0 Aguero
81' 3-0 Aguero

Olympic Mayonnaise - Atletico Madrid 1 - 3

S: 7 - 9
OG: 4 - 5

34' 1-0 Gomis
54' 1-1 Raul Garcia
56' 1-2 Forlan
90' 1-3 Maxi Rodriguez

I think I heard a loud 'snap' after the 1-2 goal :) I think I could've scored at least 3 more, but I thought you were upset so I didn't have the heart to do so. The first game was a lot tighter than the scoreline would suggest. Especially the third goal seemed very lucky.

I guess bitching about Andres' luck makes some of it rub onto you.

woodchuck

AstroLad said:

ive really noticed that too. semi passing seems a lot looser and leads to a lot of headaches.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Tf53 said:
I guess bitching about Andres' luck makes some of it rub onto you.

haha. My luck will probably run out soon my defense is so terrible.

Got like 2 hours of sleep playing that stupid game dragon age. Was having a blast till I got to this fucking dragon with like no health potions and weak ass characters. Motherfucker almost made me rip what little hair I have left off.

Tf53

Magicked said:
For whoever I'm playing this week, I'm generally available after 6 on weekdays and anytime during the weekends.
I guess we'll play during the weekend? How's Sunday morning for you?

woodchuck

i should be free to play my games any night besides Tuesday and Friday night.

i'll update the shit soon. Today and Tomorrow are hectic.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
woodchuck said:
i should be free to play my games any night besides Tuesday and Friday night.

i'll update the shit soon. Today and Tomorrow are hectic.

wednesday night sounds good if you wanna play our games then. my damn internet at work got net nanny-d so I cant check gaf till I get home. dude I work with was looking for mail order brides from russia and I think he got the computer all fucked up.

woodchuck

AndresON777 said:
wednesday night sounds good if you wanna play our games then. my damn internet at work got net nanny-d so I cant check gaf till I get home. dude I work with was looking for mail order brides from russia and I think he got the computer all fucked up.

fuck man. i don't think i can make it on Wednesday night. How does Thursday night sound?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
woodchuck said:
fuck man. i don't think i can make it on Wednesday night. How does Thursday night sound?

damn I'm going to have to buy a netbook to take to work this sucks.

yeah man thursday is fine no problem. I get online around 7 eastern or later, i'm staying up late playing MW2. campaign sucks so far compared to 1 but mp is godly.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
AstroLad said:
i bet they will have some good black friday deals on those

yeah I hope so dude work is like watching paint dry now. I just hope the dude didnt block it from the router or whatever. If so I'm going to have to ask him to hook me up with at least gaf.

I'm cool with the dude but I wasnt sure if it was my fault or not that the computer got jacked. Guy I work with is 10x the perv I am. Plus it was working fine when I left last weekend.

whats funny is that n4g works on the computer, CAG too and a few other sites but gaf comes up as a forum/message board so no dice.

google news all day, yay

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Cornballer said:
Want to play tonight Astro? Tomorrow night? I'll be home, so just give me a heads up when you have some time.
Cool that works for me. Hadn't messaged you because my days have been totally unpredictable, but I should be able to get home between 8-9 if you wanna say 9?

woodchuck

fuuuuck. really sorry andres/astro.

my 360 red ringed couple days ago so my friend said i could borrow his 360 since he doesn't play it at all. he just broke up with his long time girlfriend yesterday so i don't really want to bother him about his 360.

I most likely won't be able to play tonight, but I should be able to play this weekend if that's alright with you guys.

sneaky77

Ath Bilbao 0 Sevilla 1

Shots 6 5
OG 3 4

0-1 31' Luis Fabiano

Damn your defense dude holy crap is hard to get in there anywhere

Top Bottom