• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 11 |OT|

rvy

Banned
elsk said:
The game is very different when you play it on a SDTV. I think it even slows down.
It's weird. Need to get me an HDTV for my room.

Anyway, now I'm really enjoying it and still haven't updated at all. Got the skill moves more or less covered, just needed to get the hang of it and know when to use them.
Created a custom tactic for Barça, these folks are destroying everything in their paths. They play very much like real life. Need to do the same for Real and Arsenal, maybe I'll use Barça's tactic in Arsenal, see what happens.

Virtual Pro is pretty cool btw.

I really do wish they would give us the same options for every stadium though, like PES has. Day/Night/Dusk and Dry/Rainy/Snowy. And no Portuguese stadiums really pisses me off to no end. Oh well... Cleat selection ain't that good either and they look like crappy plastic, but the gameplay is spot-on, which is all that matters at the end of the day.

rvy

Banned
Out of curiosity, what happens if I decide to format my 360's HDD/delete the saved content from FIFA 11? Can I still get online if I don't have the "Online Free Pass" file anymore?
I think there's something wrong with my game. The game icon hasn't changed and is different from everyone else's, online games have the same bugs as the patch free game does, career mode is the same thing... I don't know.
I re-downloaded the updates, re-started career mode and still the same issues. Not to mention the game cover doesn't download to my "Games Library" tab. It just says Xbox Live in the cover.

fotografia0126cevb.jpg

Now, I'm pretty sure that's not right because everyone else has this:

ico.jpg

Heh.

sneaky77

Provided you downloaded the ea pass on your account, you should be able to redownload it, using your history of previous downloads.

rvy

Banned
sneaky77 said:
Provided you downloaded the ea pass on your account, you should be able to redownload it, using your history of previous downloads.
Alright, thanks. I'll try to format and see what happens.

kaizoku

I'm not as deluded as I make myself out to be
anyone still play pro clubs mode at all? my guys still going strong. Still having fun and play some really nice stuff sometimes, but its full of cheaters now. Almost every team is hacking it and making their players super awesome. I've even run into a bunch of giants.

don't know why they bother. where can we complain about this shit and get someone to comment on it at least

Top Bottom