• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 12 Online League [PS3]

I usually have time at around 8 - 11 p.m. ADT but if it's not too often, I can also play a match in the morning. I'm not available this Saturday and Sunday. PuMa, please add me to your PSN :)

PuMa

Confirmed your friend request this morning.

Im EST, so what's that, 2 hours behind ADT? I'm usually on for a couple hours in the evenings.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
sun-drop said:
i'm on now if any 1s around
I'd challenge you in a few minutes if you dont mind. :)

For the league match this time ;)

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
2nd round

TomaLexi - Bayer Leverkusen
3:2 sun_drop - Roma

Bojan 10' (Roma)
Schürrle 23' (Bayer Leverkusen)
Schürrle 32' (Bayer Leverkusen)
Lamela 45' (Roma)
Kießling 89' (Bayer Leverkusen)

Got a huge chance in the last minute, like in the last game, and thankfully scored the goal :) Well played. That header was well placed.

Toma

sun-drop said:
does it always rain at yr stadium ? :p

I dont know, I HATE playing in the rain and play a lot worse.. Totally stupid I cant get the timing down in the rain.

By the way, I tried uploading goals from the game. Where can I find them online?

Kinan

Toma said:
I dont know, I HATE playing in the rain and play a lot worse.. Totally stupid I cant get the timing down in the rain.

By the way, I tried uploading goals from the game. Where can I find them online?

Login to ea.com, click on your profile (through your nick at top right corner), click on "show my media"

PuMa said:
Confirmed your friend request this morning.

Im EST, so what's that, 2 hours behind ADT? I'm usually on for a couple hours in the evenings.

Once we get back to standard time, AST is -4 and EST is -5

Korben are you available tonight?

Kinan

onem1c, when are you available normally? I see you left like 3 hours ago, I still was at work. :/ How about tomorrow? I'm leaving for a week at Sunday, so we got to arrange our match asap.

1st round

-----------------------------------------------------
PuMa - Villarreal 0 : 1 the_korben - Rapid Vienna

12' Hofmann (Rapid)
-----------------------------------------------------

From my point of view a very tight and interesting match.
I got lucky in the 12th minute, and then basically had to go 100% defense.
After the first goal, both sides had a number of chances to score, but the ball
never quite wanted to pass the line.

This was a match that would not have been possible without the new tactical defense system. It is quite amazing ...

Kinan

Sadly we did not manage to arrange the game with onem1c, and I'm leaving for my flight to Miami now. Will be back only at 24th.

Toma

onemic said:
yep, I'll give him the win on this one

nah, guys. The league will take weeks. Just make your game when he is back. Its not usual in soccer to have a game delayed due to bad circumstances. Just remember to make it later.

<- If the OP agrees, of course.

Toma said:
nah, guys. The league will take weeks. Just make your game when he is back. Its not usual in soccer to have a game delayed due to bad circumstances. Just remember to make it later.

<- If the OP agrees, of course.

Yeah, just don't make a habit out of it.

Thanks, ShallNoiseUpon, for uploading that replay. It was a total hail mary, and I never thought it would go in :).

Otherwise, I'm a bit depressed that I held up so well in the first half, and then completely broke down with the two successive goals in the 52' and 53' minute. Of course, after conceeding two goals I had to switch to attack and more reckless defending. In any case, good game & well played!

Out of curiousity: does anybody know whether FIFA 12 has a team morale system? I often get the impression that after one team scores a goal, the other team starts making more mistakes. Could just be the psychology of the game though ...

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
PuMa said:
Hey benny_a, let me know when you are available for our round 2 match.
I wrote you a PM for when I had lots of time last week. Now with the timezone difference it's going to be harder.

thomasbk

I can play tonight all night (central time) if any of you are available...
My first two matches are against onemic and rurunu

froliq

thomasbk said:
I can play tonight all night (central time) if any of you are available...
My first two matches are against onemic and rurunu
You still haven't accepted my friend request.

Dont think I'll get the matches done before the 21th. Just have no luck running into them.

Okay, it seems like a bunch of week 2 games didn't get played. In light of that:

All weeks 2 and 3 games should be done by 10/29

Also all of the week 1 slackers should get their games played.

thomasbk

froliq said:
You still haven't accepted my friend request.

Dont think I'll get the matches done before the 21th. Just have no luck running into them.

Sorry, I'll check my friend requests when I get home tonight!

Toma

rinse82 said:
Runruru, PKM, or TomaLexi

I'll be on tonight if you want to get our games in

I can make it tonight :) Write me a pm if you plan to have a game.

PuMa

2nd round

Bandresen - Borussia Dortmund 3:0 PuMa - Villareal

28' Blaszczykowski (Dortmund)
45' Subotic (Dortmund)
87' Kagawa (Dortmund)

benny_a

screwed up an edit. This was supposed to be a reply. This had the details from PuMa above with links.

Toma

rinse82 said:
Looks like I missed you. I did spend the time winning a cup though =)

Nah, I was talking about today! So if you are playing in the next.... 4-6 hours I might have time. Write me a pm in case you got time :)

Toma

On another note, I finally reached the finals of the EA cup for the first time. Probably going to fuck it up now.

Edit: I finally won! Awesome!

benny_a

ShallNoiseUpon said:
bandresen I need to play you this week -- I'm good weekdays after 5 eastern
Tomorrow around this time (post time) would be good for me. Is that okay?

3rd Round

ShallNoiseUpon - Juventus
1:3 Bandresen - BVB

59' Vucinic
67' Barrios
86' Barrios
90' Barrios

Kind of fell apart trying to go for the win rather than playing lame and going for the tie.

Toma

ShallNoiseUpon said:
3rd Round

ShallNoiseUpon - Juventus
1:3 Bandresen - BVB

59' Vucinic
67' Barrios
86' Barrios
90' Barrios

Kind of fell apart trying to go for the win rather than playing lame and going for the tie.

Same happened to me. He IS good,though. Playing it careful isnt a shame. I'll get my revenge Benny_a!

Toma

Invited rinse for our current league game. Hopefully it works out :)

Top Bottom