• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 12 Online League [PS3]

Kinan

I'm trying to arrange the match with onem1c last 4 days, but still no luck. onem1c, can you suggest some suitable time for you? I'll try to be online. :p

rinse82

I'm logging in tonight at 6:30pm EST if anyone wants to play.

TomaLexi, sorry about that! You must've sent me the request while my nephew was using my PS3.

froliq

rinse82 said:
I'm logging in tonight at 6:30pm EST if anyone wants to play.

TomaLexi, sorry about that! You must've sent me the request while my nephew was using my PS3.
I'll be online then for a match if I got the timezone conversion right.

I'll give people until Friday of this week (11/12/2011) before I start throwing out DQs. Players that have show effort to play their games (or contacted me otherwise) will not be given losses. Players who are MIA will most certainly be given losses.

Kinan

the_korben said:
I'm still here, but I wanted to wait for the first two rounds to be completed until I offer to play the next ones.

how about today? I'll be able to play in like 3-4 hours.

Kinan

3d round

Kinan- OL 0:1 the_korben - Rapid Vienna

78' Salihi (Rapid)

pretty even game, excellent defense from the_korben, and calmly used his best chance.
Congratulation :)

all my efforts to play with onemic for the second round were fruitless...

Kinan said:
3d round

Kinan- OL 0:1 the_korben - Rapid Vienna

78' Salihi (Rapid)

Fixed :)

Yup, this was a good game. Overall, you had more opportunities to score, so I was quite a bit lucky to win - but that's soccer for you. :)

benny_a

extra source of jiggaflops
Can we already begin playing Round 4 or is that too early?
Kinan, we're supposed to face off against each other.

froliq

Just scrap me from the list. I had no luck bumping in to my first and second round opponents. I have missed rinse82 a few times when I was logged in, but wasn't near my PS3. Both seem to normally log on when I sleep and my 3rd and 4th round opponents both haven't played even one match either.

Blame timezones or whatever, but I'm not as active anymore aswell since I've been playing other big releases.

benny_a

4th round

benny_a - Dortmund 3:0 Kinan - Olympique Lyon

xx' L. Barrios (Dortmund)

Someone from OL got a red card.

Unfortunately my Internet disconnected after the match was over but before the details were displayed. Sorry for the missing details.

Kinan

bandresen said:
4th round

benny_a - Dortmund 3:0 Kinan - Olympique Lyon

12'' L. Barrios (Dortmund)
65' L. Barrios (Dortmund)
76' L. Barrios (Dortmund)

Lovren 33' OL got a red card.

Unfortunately my Internet disconnected after the match was over but before the details were displayed. Sorry for the missing details.
Updated from what i remembered.

Kinan

I guess it's time to cull the participant's list? Smaller amount of active people would make the league much more dynamic experience.

Kinan said:
I guess it's time to cull the participant's list? Smaller amount of active people would make the league much more dynamic experience.

To me it is abundantly clear that only a few people are playing. I'm not sure if we should just shut it down and play normally or cull the league and try to get something salvageable.

Have played at least 1:
ShallNoiseUpon
Kinan
Puma
Korben
TomaLexi
benny_a
Sun-drop

Deadbeats:
onem1c
TBKiller
rinse82
rurunu
PKM

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
ShallNoiseUpon said:
To me it is abundantly clear that only a few people are playing. I'm not sure if we should just shut it down and play normally or cull the league and try to get something salvageable.

I agree. If you are super nice, you'll write PM's to the "deadbeats" that they are out if they dont make both first matches this week, and then you'll cut the league from next weekend onwards.

Toma said:
I agree. If you are super nice, you'll write PM's to the "deadbeats" that they are out if they dont make both first matches this week, and then you'll cut the league from next weekend onwards.

I was thinking of doing this, but in reality I don't feel like babysitting 5 people every couple of weeks to play their games for something that is supposed to be fun.

benny_a

I think we close this season. I declare myself the winner!
And because I won I may choose FC Bayern Munich (5 Stars) for the next season.

And if you don't agree, we can also do whatever you guys come up with. I'm up for more. :p

Kinan

bandresen said:
I think we close this season. I declare myself the winner!
And because I won I may choose FC Bayern Munich (5 Stars) for the next season.

And if you don't agree, we can also do whatever you guys come up with. I'm up for more. :p

I'm gonna beat you next time. :) Or at least will not loose. Well, at least not with 3 goals difference. :)

;(

The game between Kinan and myself has not yet been included in the result summary on the first page.

I say we finish at least this round of games to get a better feeling for how a next round could play out.

I'm getting rid of FIFA, this year's game is pure liquid shit. if you guys want to keep playing I can keep updating the brackets and such, but I'm out as far as playing goes.

Bracket should be updated. Games against a missing opponent are given a 0-0 WIN. I'll keep stuff updated if you want.

Top Bottom