• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - All purpose PS3 tourney/Pro Clubs thread

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
Don't have time to write up anything fancy, but we need a thread, so there we go!

If you want in the Pro Club I just created, add me on PSN - TomaLexi. State your GAF username in the message please and tell me here in this thread that you added me.
Scratch that, we'll use Foobs for now. Wait for him to post. His PSN ID is "FoobyDoo", add him and state your GAF username in the friends request.

We also have quite a few people interested in making a tournament. If anyone is up for creating/hosting one, here is the list of people interested in that so far. Shoot them a PM and send them to this thread if you dont plan on making a new one.

PS3 Fifa users interested in a tournament/league
1. Toma
2. kingslunk
3. Archimedean Solid - (PSN: NullPointer)
4. benny_a
5. JLG-
6. chancellor
7. foobydoo
8. skynidas
9. thaOwner
10. Sekmitarz
11. IDrinkItUp

Foob

Haha, sorry, had no idea you were doing this at the same time...

Club name is: Run of Play FC

It's open to friends so if you want to add me on PSN, I'm foobydoo. Otherwise you can get in if you want to send a transfer request - feel free to send one and let me know who you are on GAF to make it easier.

Members (PSN u/n) - Preferred Position:

FoobyDoo - midfield (any)
TomaLexi - midfield (any)
x--RuDE--x - ST
JChalmers - ?
merrygoround656 - ?
NullPointer - midfield
PKM - CB
RemyVJA - ?

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...

It's open to friends so if you want to add me on PSN, I'm foobydoo. Otherwise you can get in if you just want to send a transfer request..

Don't let anyone in who is not on GAF (or a friends of yours) and keep a list in that second post updated with all members of your Pro Club please. :) What is your PSN Username? Add that to that second post please too and ask the people to send you a message containing their GAF username as friend request.

Toma

Also, what are your preferred play positions? We need to work on getting that sorted out too.
I would prefer playing a midfielder position, left/right/center, doesnt really matter. If we cant find Defense players we'll have the AI doing that for now.

Toma

Well, that wasnt the best of starts, but oh well. We'll work on that :p Still was fun! Nice to not have a goalkeeper trying to score goals online.

JLG-

It's open to friends so if you want to add me on PSN, I'm foobydoo. Otherwise you can get in if you want to send a transfer request - feel free to send one and let me know who you are on GAF to make it easier.

Members (PSN u/n) - Preferred Position:

FoobyDoo - midfield (any)
TomaLexi - midfield (any)
x--RuDE--x - ST (any)

Toma

Would you want to try a new formation next time? I'd love to try a central attacking midfielder position. So either 4-2-3-1 or a 4-1-3-2 or something.

Toma

Ah well, the promotion to league 9 wasnt the worst result in the world. Nice matches!
But what the hell @that Mateo in the last game..

PKM add me, play me, beat me.

I buy them every year, sink hundreds of hours into them and still suck...but I love the damn game :)

iFootball

Hey everyone, I finally got to turn my PS3 a bit late tonight, but I've joined the club!... Hopefully will meet you online the next few days...

... And hopefully someone gets a tournament going too ; )

JChalmers

Neo Member
I'd be up for some, only problem is I'm in UK.

PSN - JChalmers

Same as GAF Username, if we're playing Pro-Club then chuck in me at Right Back! Never played Pro-Club before but seems quite fun. Got to warn you though there will be overlapping runs like nobodies business!

Toma

Can people also join the club if they are friends with other members of the club? (not foob)

I have no idea how all of this club stuff works as I'm mostly an offline FIFA player myself but I'm willing to give it a shot!

My PSN is The_Darkest_Red.

Im gonna try to join the PS3 pro club, is that cool?

Im focusing on playing CB right now so if thats cool leme know/accept me joining :)

Names PKM

6'1 154 Beast (not really lol) CB

Toma

I can make you a co-manager and I think that would work. Sorry guys haven't yet had a chance to get on there today

Sure, thanks. I'd add it to the OP then that adding you OR me is fine for that then.

Oh and I definitely want some club matches over the weekend. If need be, I'll do them with another person alone :p

I should be on most of the time tomorrow/day after tomorrow. Write a message here in GAF or shoot me a message if you see me ingame. Played a few more Drop in matches, and I really hope I am getting a bit better/ more used to this thing. Played a few great matches as CAM today in some fuller teams, completely sucked as Striker though.

JLG-

If i'm online and you guys ever want to do a club match just shoot me a message on PSN.

Im gonna try to join the PS3 pro club, is that cool?

Im focusing on playing CB right now so if thats cool leme know/accept me joining :)

Names PKM

6'1 154 Beast (not really lol) CB

I sent you a friend request and you declined it.
;_;

Toma

If i'm online and you guys ever want to do a club match just shoot me a message on PSN.

iOS style push messages would be as neat as they could be annoying for stuff like that. I'd love a message setting that would automatically send me a message if club play started.

Toma

Alright, off to bed. Tomorrow guys I wanna see some club games! :p

Toma

Available for club matches from now on! Anyone else?

Toma

I just noticed we almost got promotion to division 8! Guys, post about any progress so that we can follow even though we dont play :)

Currently 3 games left in division 9. We need 2 points for promotion to division 8 and 5 to win the league title.

iFootball

I believe I last night 4 of us had a 2-tie, 2-wins, 1-loss run... Not to bad until the fifth game when I decided to leave my control unattended for 5 minutes lol...

Toma

I'll be on after the ManUTD game.

Going to do a 1 hour break for now, then I'll be on for as long as needed. (When does the ManU game end?)

Toma

I just had an online match with a stupidly great goalkeeper.Easily the best GK I have seen so far in Fifa 13 AND Fifa 12. I wish he was a Gaffer so I could steal him for our team, lol. We had a match with him being the GK and me the ANY (so he had lots to do :p), and he was freaking amazing.

On the goal I scored, I was so happy and thankful for him being the goalkeeper that I tried to run back to the goalkeeper to show my appreciation. Funnily enough he did the same and we met and hugged right on the middle of the pitch. Haha. Amazing game.

Toma

Alright, I'm game for club matches. Only Rude and me online atm though. Merrygoround is interested too but we need to wait for Foob to activate him in the club first.

Remy

I've got to head out to the RBNY/TFC game momentarily - if anyone's around when I get home (11PMish ET) I'd be up for a couple of games.

Toma

I've got to head out to the RBNY/TFC game momentarily - if anyone's around when I get home (11PMish ET) I'd be up for a couple of games.

You are not yet in the squad, right? Foob still needs to accept a few.

Edit: Ah no, you are already in. You still need to create a Pro though according to the club list.

Toma

Off for today too, I think. Finally won that Ultimate Team Bronze Cup, now I can rest peacefully, lol.

Top Bottom