• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - All purpose PS3 tourney/Pro Clubs thread

Foob

BOY I should probably stop forgetting this thread exists

will update the roster..

also, how many people are interested in getting a tourney set up?

JLG-

So I received the game today and played my first two drop in matches. Didnt go the boost way but played real 11 vs 11 instead. It was so great. It actually pays of to have a strong guy, if your playing dm now.

Second game we were down 0-2 but managed to come back. And in the 79 minute we got a corner and I scored with a header :)) I love playing with a non boosted Pro. It feels much better when things work for you!

Not all of us boosted!

Think only PKM has a boosted pro. Everyone else did it legit as far as i know.

Hey! my pro isnt boosted, he just got a little help in the scoring department lol.

Considering I dont play in an attacking position very much scoring, dribbling, etc.. are HARD to come by so I had to get a little help :)

I got all my tackling, strength, stamina stuff from defenses but it doesnt help much in improving your balls skills, nothing worse then being a CB with a HORRIBLE first touch or in ability to make a turn to clear it. Plus its nice to have a "little" something in the shooting department if your a DM and a clear ball lands at your feet at the 18.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
also, how many people are interested in getting a tourney set up?

I'd be in!

(Also, my 85 Pro is 100% legit! I lagged myself to countless online matches lol ... :( )

JLG-

41ec0.jpg

edit: I'll be on in about an hour.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
What kind of positions are needed? Currently my player is dm but I can change if needed.

A proper DC catching run throughs probably, and a DM to give balls to the attacking midfield. Both equally important I'd say. Just hop on when we play and try both to see what might be more important.

Toma

So when are you guys playing again? :)

I just went on and played some practice matches. Right now is cupseason too. Rude is the only other player online atm though.

Toma

Well, that was a successful night. We won every game, and marched straight to the cup win! :D
Really well played everyone. Nice matches!

Lyng

Was a lot of fun playing with you guys :D And I think it worked out well. I still have to get use to playing the DM role but I am having a ton of fun.

Toma

We are online, trying to get some matches done.

Lyng

I wasnt at home yesterday night.
How did the final go?

Anyone online later tonight?

At like 21? (GMT+1)

Toma

I wasnt at home yesterday night.
How did the final go?

Anyone online later tonight?

At like 21? (GMT+1)

Yesterday was borked. Maybe the Amazon outage affected those servers as well. Who knows. Our last games were pretty swell guys! Hopefully we can keep this up.

I'm gonna try to be on tonight. Havent been on in about 3 days so I'm itching to play.

As usual it wont be till a little after 10pm EST.

Toma

Toma or Bren any of you want to do some FUT friendlies?

I'd take you up on that offer in the future. For now... 1 last game in Online UT divison 1..

Played 9 division one games just now, one more game left, and I need ONE point to win the damn thing. GOD DAMN IT. So much pressure. I feel mentally exhausted, no way I can squeeze in more games after that..

Wish me luck guys.

Toma

Alright, last game starting up - what do I see? Spain, motherfucking SPAIN. Omg.

The dude was waaaaaay too good, so I tried full force defending (which NEVER works).

Guy goes up front 1:0 , and I think I am already screwed because he was too good. Made a shot a few minutes later, hit my own player, which in turn somehow managed to get to control the ball and hammered it in - 1:1.

60th minute he goes up front again with a distance shot 2:1 and I am swearing so fucking loud... Then he made a stupid pass between two of his defenders while my Eto'o stood close, managed to snack the ball and put it into the net - 2:2.

Now only to hold it, dude gets 2 chances between 85th and 90th minute with clear shot on goal from 18m, hits post once, and another time my keeper miraculously got his hands on it. End of game. Oh man.

Foob

Just in case anyone in here has been sending transfer requests, I haven't been able to get the god damn pro club to load for the last three or four days, so haven't had the chance to accept.

Toma

Just in case anyone in here has been sending transfer requests, I haven't been able to get the god damn pro club to load for the last three or four days, so haven't had the chance to accept.

Yeah, I had similar issues when I went online a few times.

Lyng

The lag tonight was insane. At times it was like watching a slideshow :( Sorry for the effect it had on my play guys. :/

Foob

is everyone dead??

I seriously can't log into pro clubs, and when I try season matches I get booted in under 3 minutes every time.. Starting to drive me crazy

brentech

is everyone dead??

I seriously can't log into pro clubs, and when I try season matches I get booted in under 3 minutes every time.. Starting to drive me crazy

too many new games....although I do still find time for FIFA, there usually isn't anyone else on for clubs

Toma

too many new games....although I do still find time for FIFA, there usually isn't anyone else on for clubs

Same here. When I am on, its usually just on other guy being online playing Fifa.

Yeah, when Im on thiers usually on one other person on, and 2 people club games arent to fun :/

Been obsessed with FUT but would love to get back into club play.

Have they patched out the lag or freezing yet I wonder? Been almost a month b since Ive played clubs and wonder if they finally fixed it.

Top Bottom