• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
im up for clubs if anyone else is

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
if anyone wants to do some clubs im available now

Mr Cola

we need 6 points from 3 games to avoid relegation :[

CPCunha

Hi there guys.

Playing on clubs is almost impossible for me...i'm in Brasil and i think the ping makes it unbearable. I'm willing to try some network setups if anyone here points me to a guide online (i remember seeing some on the Fifa12 thread) otherwise i'll only be able to play coming November when i'll be in Boston all through January.

I'm getting the RESTRICTIVE status on the network thing on fifa...but i got no firewall running...any ideas on that?

Hi there guys.

Playing on clubs is almost impossible for me...i'm in Brasil and i think the ping makes it unbearable. I'm willing to try some network setups if anyone here points me to a guide online (i remember seeing some on the Fifa12 thread) otherwise i'll only be able to play coming November when i'll be in Boston all through January.

I'm getting the RESTRICTIVE status on the network thing on fifa...but i got no firewall running...any ideas on that?

Mine changes all the time. Weird.

Today, I found the lag unbearable, but other days (when I get in - another matter entirely) it's pretty decent.

I'm in Grenada btw.

Mr Cola

we are currently winning 2-0 v a random keeper who is diving all over the place ;D just what we need to avoid relegation

Mr Cola

I sent out a bunch of friend requests so if you see this avatar pop up on origin it's me :)

we are all playing clubs atm, just threw a 2-0 win and lost 3-2 now we HAVE to win to avoid relegation in our last game

Mr Cola

GOAL IN THE 80TH MINUTE TO STAY UP!

Mr Cola

most intense game iver ever played, wow, we rocked em so hard all game with no goal

Mr Cola

i cant wait till we have a shitty cup run to match our current unlucky league run ;D

Mr Cola

Oh I mean I have no problem being shitty and losing lol but where do I go in the game or what do I have to do :)

go to online, pro club seasons and create a pro, then search and apply for believe fc

Mr Cola

ill be playing lol, hit me up if there are games late

TP17

Hey guys, pretty sure my Origin ID is iTom17

so if you see a request soonish to join from something similar it's me :)

Just edited the OP with mumble details and all the Origin IDs. If you join the club can you please join mumble even if you can not talk just so you can hear what others are saying. A couple of times we have had to wait cause we could not organise a quit when members get disconnected.

ah ok...yeah I got disconnected anyway...terrible lag. Not sure why but it won't connect to the clubs now...game/servers seem to be acting up for me. I'll try again in a bit but in the meantime can some of you guys give me some tips how to play better as in so I don't lose possession as much, stealing the ball, shooting etc. For some reason it seems I can never get the ball away from another player...is all you do hold x up close to them?

Mr Cola

having played around 50 games of clubs im unsure whether there is long term in it

Irish

I was playing so out of position earlier today in the club games. OF course, I think my RB played a better midfield game than my LAM. Oh well, got some pretty sweet lobs off that led to goals.

Mr Cola

So guys, whats our feelings on club mode?

So guys, whats our feelings on club mode?

Ive enjoyed it for the most part since its alot better than playing with randoms in drop in matches. Obviously we have alot of players rotating in and out right now so it might take awhile to get some chemistry going. Still feeling pretty iffy on this first touch stuff, but i think after a week of play i might be able to form a better opinion.

Mr Cola

im unsure whether to continue personally, its nothing to do with other people in the team, i barely think about others play while im playing, but my pro being sluggish and unable to do much gets on me after a while.

Top Bottom