• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

Recording it? Awww yeah, I need my best moment such as : Getting on the wrong side of the winger and how to tackle your own defenders.

I would love to play with you guys but I suck :(

It doesnt matter how much you suck as long as you try to do teamwork. Basically is the best strategy.

And a five man defense.

My Pro is as bad as cancer but I try to always try to pass in stead of sucking ball.

The main problem is that Im dead by '70.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
i gotta go out this afternoon but until then and after then i can play all day cause we gotta win the games mang

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Little bit of news, the cup starts in 3! Days

We have 4 games left this season
* 4 Points to avoid relegation
* 10 points for promotion
PrematureQuiche is one goal away from the elusive 20 goal barrier
Nukemonkey is 15 games away from 100 league games played
3 players are 2 assists way from the Epic 10 assist barrier

Im thinking perhaps for the cup we should organise something more solid, the league is give or take w/e but the cup we should plan a little ahead and play in our good positions, maybe only do it when 6-7 are on who want to play different positions. Just a thought.

Also im fine playing any from now on if no-one else wants it.

Im gonna get some paint software and see if i can spice up my op a bit, it looks unbefitting of a team that draws as mucha s we do

qindarka

Banned
I'm glad that you seem to have regained your passion. So I gather that we changed the servers and altered our formation to a 5 man defence?

Mr Cola

we are playing 4-3-2-1 atm, seems to be working

The cup can be replayed as many times as long as it is still running! So it doesn't matter if we get knocked out straight away. I shall be on shortly!

Mr Cola

We should be able to get 4-5 within the next hour, ill be idling around doing drop ins till then. One thing ive learned, my champ is ballin in dropins, the difference between him and clearly new pros is huge, alot bigger than i thought.

Mr Cola

Also i was checking our available stadiums, when we get one more half star on our overall team we can play in a stadium with NO RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mr Cola

But we do better in the rain....

its sooooooooooooooo painful to play in, rain removes like 2/3rds of creative outputs, cant lob pass through, cant long pass up and since we never score from crosses we rely on glitchy goals

Mr Cola

sending out invites nwo, we got 3 in lobby

Mr Cola

AINT NO RELEGATION FOR THESE COWBOYS, a win secures season 6 another year

Also quiche missed a peno

Mr Cola

COME ON TIME TO PLAY THE GAMES MANG

Mr Cola

relegation :[ we getting better though

TP17

Hey guys HeskMessi here, sorry if I cost us some losses yesterday - I totally missed the mumble thing in the thread, I'll sort it now.

Mr Cola

when we lose we all lose, no-one is to blame :D

derwalde

what camera settings do you guys use? and is there a way to focus the tele camera on the player instead of the ball ?_?

Hey guys HeskMessi here, sorry if I cost us some losses yesterday - I totally missed the mumble thing in the thread, I'll sort it now.

We all do that every now and then. Except me, when I cost goals it motivates our team to score more and it ends up being positive.

Mr Cola

we are consistently playing people in the top 70 :s this confuses me

GHG

Gold Member
That fucking late goal with the keeper and everything in and around the box was amazing.

This was the best moment in the history of FIFA 13.

It was even more hilarious because it was all from a free kick because of an offside from their team as every single one of our players (including the keeper) were in their half.

Brilliant.

Mr Cola

ill be on after the footy so about an hour

Mr Cola

Haha just checked! Didnt realise at the time

678Fl.png

so proud

Mr Cola

btw dewalde if you press select (its that on ps3 controller) you focus on your player only, pressing again goes back to the ball, i think it was you who asked earlier.

iNvid02

btw dewalde if you press select (its that on ps3 controller) you focus on your player only, pressing again goes back to the ball, i think it was you who asked earlier.

nice tip, should help me from wandering offside regularly lol

Mr Cola

in 100 games i have never been offside, ever

Top Bottom