• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 14 (360/PS3/PC) |OT| ITS NOT A RESKIN DAMNIT

Shane86

Free world cup update is now, except you can't play the fucking tournament. Oh but you can play a tournament in ultimate team of course, greedy bastards. If not for ultimate team they would have charged €20 for this like the euro 2012 expansion.

Linius

iMLGWhXdti3wq.gif

It's goals like these that want me to break my controller at times.

Linius

Happens in real football too though?

Goalies at top level football do that maybe once in a season. These kind of goals happen an awful lot in FIFA. Plus you can't do shit about it since you don't control the keeper at that point. So it's just completely random and that annoys me. I bet even Pinto would not be blind enough to completely miss an easy ball like that though to be honest.

H1PSTER

Guys I'm desperate to get my last trophy on the PS4 can anyone help me out? I've had to sell Fifa and I'm going to post it this afternoon.

I need "Bros Gonna Bro" which is where we Start a Co-op Season with a Friend.

My username is DanGCM.. I'd appreciate any help, I'll do "Best Friends Forever" or whatever you need help with in return.

BSherrod

For all of the PC bros, I hope you all are running the Moddingway patch. It makes the game so much better with the updated kits and tattoos to me.

On my 10th red card of the season and the automated "We take sending offs very seriously at this club." e-mail from the manager just keeps getting funnier every time I see it. I would probably be at around 20 if you included all the time I've hit alt+f4 out of frustration.

I don't know whether to be excited that 15 is right around the corner or just to finally let the hate flow through me and say I'm done with giving these people money.

iMLGWhXdti3wq.gif

It's goals like these that want me to break my controller at times.

Reminds me of this gem I picked up from 2k14 (PC) a week or so ago:

Fuck sports games in general, man.

Double D

Not sure where else to ask this. I can't find the OT for the PS4/X1 versions so hopefully I'll get an answer.

I got this for PS4 a week or so ago and have been playing a manager career mode with the Seattle Sounders. Anyways I'm getting job offers for national teams but I can't figure out how to 'accept' the offer. I can pull up the contract and it shows 'Stall', 'Accept', and 'Reject'. So I pick 'Accept', then hit circle to back out, and I can see the checkmark jump back up to 'Stall'. At this point I'm just trying to choose any team but it won't let me. Can anyone help me out here?

Not sure where else to ask this. I can't find the OT for the PS4/X1 versions so hopefully I'll get an answer.

I got this for PS4 a week or so ago and have been playing a manager career mode with the Seattle Sounders. Anyways I'm getting job offers for national teams but I can't figure out how to 'accept' the offer. I can pull up the contract and it shows 'Stall', 'Accept', and 'Reject'. So I pick 'Accept', then hit circle to back out, and I can see the checkmark jump back up to 'Stall'. At this point I'm just trying to choose any team but it won't let me. Can anyone help me out here?

I don't play single player so I really don't know sorry!

Glad someone brought this thread back. I'm looking to play Pro Clubs on PS4. Gaf has to have a FC, right?

there is one here but I can't find the thread! I know they are called Gentle Lovers though so you should be able to get hold of them in the game or search google for them!

Hasney

10580213_10152702373977323_1052837995560753_n.jpg

First game in Division 1 Ultimate Team after getting back into it yesterday and winning division 2. Easily my best ever comeback, especially since Pique was sent off after giving away the second penalty. But goddamn, I never want another game like that.

Hasney

Currently playing against someone who's just scoring multiple own goals against himself straight from the word go then disconnected after he was 5-0 up. Anyone know why they would do that? Oh well, 2 games 2 wins in Division 1, I'll take it.

Ape

Banned
Has anyone had any issues redeeming the Fifa 14 ultimate team launch day pack? I did the code and it isn't showing anything on my game.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
Got this recently. Manager mode is addictive. I can't believe I've been playing a game for hours for the first time in over a year..
Bayern Munich manager, top of league and I am also now the manager for the Spanish national team. I am sure they make this super easy so you feel better than you really are.

I can't decide whether it is even worth buying Fifa 15. After watching the beta footage the kick off glitch is still in there and lobbed through balls are still going to be the number one way for people to score goals.

I just got into division 2 (I am not the greatest player so that's pretty good for me) and all I see is teams with the same TOTS cards and skilling all the time and using the lofted through ball.

Not really fun especially as I like to play 3-5-2 which is fine against normal players as they get caught offside a lot but it seems TOTS cards with the boosted stats and offside trait circumvent the offside rule completely!

So seeing that EA haven't even fixed the glitches is shocking. Also I may be wrong but I thought it was a rule that players need to get out of the 18 yard box within the 6 seconds for the goal kick to take place and a keeper may wait until they are before taking it? (If not they get yellow card)

Guled

Quick question, for Fifa 15 ultimate edition, would I get the same things (40 packs, cheers, ect) if I preorder on psn as I would get if I preorder a physical copy

Top Bottom