• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Kyoufu would say I was being a bitch

I would say Kyoufu doesnt listen

Everyone would argue and the truth is we won 2 lost 2 and the last 2 games were horrible.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
kyoufu cola was right, you should stop doing though passes to absolutely no one, try and pass it back or to the side.

at least we still got our friendship invid.

dMqUR1C.gif

iNvid02

to avoid the long through balls (which we're all guilty of) you have to sometimes look side ways or backwards for a pass, so there is a risk you might lose possession while doing this.
but its not the end of the world if you can win it back. and its better than straight up giving it to them like a Y ball does.

basically, do more skill moves

It was after that goal you put through the legs of the keeper with a piss weak shot

oh yeah ok.

we had some good games and some bad ones. no biggie.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
First two games were fine, next two games the passing just went to shit

Kyoufu

There were no attacking options so we just stopped scoring. As the only one going forward it did suck, but I could have passed backwards more I suppose.

We really just stopped attacking though. It was strange.

Mr Cola

And I was being a cranky bitch, i admit that, had a real bad day, no excuse

We should play today

Mr Cola

5-0-5

We dont do draws

We stayed up

#4moreyears

Mr Cola

colaplsirjw1.gif

#believeincola

The only thing that rivals that in terms of what ive done is the one two we played last year that defied physics. In both cases, i have no idea how it happened.

Mr Cola

Turns out im not watching GOT at 9 so do we have nough?

Top Bottom