• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

Hixx

On the upside though Kyoufu, I got the Stone Roses first album for 99p so I've already moved on with my life.

Shadowplay sounds like shit

did you guys disband?

can we buy iNvid02 for Banter FC?

Does this look disbanded

TCwSUcZ.gif

Irish

I'm on a fucking two week break and every damned day is filled with errands. Stay away from your families and significant others, guys. They are the absolute worst.

Kyoufu

No doubt the best goal I've scored ever. Just a shame nobody recorded it. My game crashed when I opened Fraps lol.

This wouldn't have happened on the Xbox One version!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
"Cola make games" "Cola invite people"

Cola loves watching you all squirm

Hixx

I can't believe he quit because I went on a run that got us a goal. Literally the most absurd rage quit ever.

I can't believe he quit because I went on a run that got us a goal. Literally the most absurd rage quit ever.

I wouldn't have minded but the way this happens when things go against you and i'm through on goal and you just say 'FUCK YOU' and go on a run, i'm going to quit. I'm done.

Hixx

Watching that one where you tackle invid, I was thinking "oh wow you were listening to this track too" but then I realised it was just me listening to it right now

im going crazy

Top Bottom