• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
3Jmojye.gif

That's a proper Italian striker. Penalty!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
you practice dives in the replays, genius

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Two red cards and we still were better than them

That game will haunt me

Mr Cola

Sorry I had to run, kinda embarrassing, no comment

zaGLBtL.gif

amaze

Today was great, but we need to stop losing 2-3 goals leads.

The match where we were 3-1 up and broken and hixx got sent off, and iNvid went ultra attacking wiht CB's joins attack. :disgrace

Me being a keeper probably didn't help lol

That punch though

N3v272v.gif

Mr Cola

Play tomorrow, I must clubs pls, thank you

Kyoufu k?

K Koo

Invid I dont like you

Hixx

Don't worry I webm'd it in all of it's glory, from invid being a div to Kyoufu's REVELATION that it was in fact, a Woodenlung OG. [Fucking hell this is taking ages]

http://a.pomf.se/lqikzy.webm

I also recorded Quiche's... threats and Kyoufu's lessons on how to deal with a woman on her period for anyone who missed those magical moments.

Don't worry I webm'd it in all of it's glory, from invid being a div to Kyoufu's REVELATION that it was in fact, a Woodenlung OG. [Fucking hell this is taking ages]

http://a.pomf.se/lqikzy.webm

I also recorded Quiche's... threats and Kyoufu's lessons on how to deal with a woman on her period for anyone who missed those magical moments.

Listen to how I am seeing you as our father, monkey

THAT IS NEVER MY OWN GOAL

Did you get any of my amazing saves, where I did the other teams with #mindgames

Mr Cola

Listen to how I am seeing you as our father, monkey

THAT IS NEVER MY OWN GOAL

Did you get any of my amazing saves, where I did the other teams with #mindgames

I finally began embracing my inner dick

Its what had to be done.

iNvid02

highfive's mind game of just going out to walk his dog always worked well

considering the red cards you were alright, you have to be keeper all the time now wooden

UncleO

so im grabbing this tomorrow when i arrive home from work. Any tips to get me up to speed so i can "hopefully" live up to the Believe FC standard of excellence?

My last fifa was 13 on the 360.

Mr Cola

Can play in half hour if anyones up for it

so im grabbing this tomorrow when i arrive home from work. Any tips to get me up to speed so i can "hopefully" live up to the Believe FC standard of excellence?

My last fifa was 13 on the 360.

Just build a character for whatever is needed at the moment you start, and play. There's nothing other than the basic fifa stuff you gotta know really, other than:

1. Dont play on manual
2. Don't use the pro camera (use tele, broadcast or one of those normal ones)

You will quickly start to unlock stuff and we can gift you some skills from the catalouge too.

UncleO

Just build a character for whatever is needed at the moment you start, and play. There's nothing other than the basic fifa stuff you gotta know really, other than:

1. Dont play on manual
2. Don't use the pro camera (use tele, broadcast or one of those normal ones)

You will quickly start to unlock stuff and we can gift you some skills from the catalouge too.

Im planning on Creating a mid fielder, a stout body to play in the middle will that work.
sound good, hope to play with you gents this Sunday, Maybe tonight depends on how late Im at work

Im planning on Creating a mid fielder, a stout body to play in the middle will that work.
sound good, hope to play with you gents this Sunday, Maybe tonight depends on how late Im at work

Sounds good. We change our pro's in between sessions and depending on if anyone wants to switch around, your player build can be changed at any time, so don't worry too much about that stuff.

I do that but CDM position is broken. Need that height for headers but taking the ball off your opponent is easier at 5'8" because fuck this game.

I really enjoyed playing CDM the other day. It's good when people in front of you are thinking a little, and not just all doing sprinting through ball runs.

iNvid02

thanks for letting me be top goalscorer quiche, i know you went out of your way to not score yesterday. #tookind #whatagentleman

Mr Cola

Wooden is ill and koo cant play, for reasons unknown

I'm not ill m8, just had a bit of a headache and didnt want to play earlier But seein as no one will play, lets save our energy for tomorrow. You need rest in between matches

Top Bottom