• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 15 PC Pro Clubs |OT| Home of Believe FC, Rain is temporary, Class is permanenent

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
It won't be the same without Hixx and Wesley :/

No it wont

Someone always gets sidelined every year, i know his pain :(

Hell come back and save us from our inevitable problems with division 5

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Im so excited I have begun doing prep work on the next stat update :|

But with no stats to record

Mr Cola

Three words

Soccer

Ball

Pie-Chart

Mr Cola

Big responsibility on Qin's shoulders

The Carry must be real if we are to have a chance at the title

Mr Cola

I uninstalled the demo yesterday to create maximum hype.

You mean you are not getting in your required 3 hours of night training in Liverpool v Manchester City?

Me and Invid have been pulling 4 hour shifts

You Junior members are too well paid and not hungry enough for this club

Mr Cola

BTW New people please read this

Please add me and Quiche on steam or Origin (Links in OP), we cannot invite you to games if we dont know you are online, you will miss out, we can also walk you through anything or any questions you have.

It is vital.

kharma45

You mean you are not getting in your required 3 hours of night training in Liverpool v Manchester City?

Me and Invid have been pulling 4 hour shifts

You Junior members are too well paid and not hungry enough for this club

acrid aint a real junior m8

This was last year

rsz_1players_1.png

rsz_players_2.png

rsz_players_3.png

ibppsFMjNv1Esq.png

amazing

Mr Cola

Next year its going full erotica, i should have Wes on side enough to get a pass

Mr Cola

Im gonna miss one session this week, i have a date :|, probably thursday

iNvid02

dont be as up front with him/her as you were with me the other day, regular people arent into that sort of thing

Mr Cola

dont be as up front with him/her as you were with me the other day, regular people arent into that sort of thing

I am the same way to everyone invid

I cannot be another way

I am a cranky, unlikable, insensitive and emotionally befuddled man who has a 5 year olds obsession with Fifa and a penchant to tell stories that paint me out as being "A bit fucking odd".

Mr Cola

New mobo on Tuesday, hopefully cpu, gpu, Hdd survived...

PyZ2VgJ.jpg

Also in the last 5 minutes I have been called

"Posh"
"Old"
"Bitter"
and "Danish" on steam

Fuck all

Mr Cola

On the eve of the greatest thing ever to happen to our small club and all that is happening is that half of the core club members are berating me with insults and slander.

Me

Mr Cola

Thrice voted "Man of the year" in our two yearly presentation nights. Four times winner of the "Broken award for excellence in the field of tryhardedness"

Last year one of our child fans came up to me and said

"Monkey?"
"Yes"
"Your not Santa are you?"
"No child"
"Santa never gave me as much as you did?"

And

I

Wept.

Mr Cola

thrown-out.gif

This is my microphone right now

Quiche sounds more posh than me

Top Bottom