• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anne

The funniest part of that comparison to me is that Playboy saw a massive increase in traffic to their online site once they stopped publishing nude images on their site. Maybe it really would be for the best if the series toned down the lewdness a notch or three. Doubt that happens though as long as the easy otaku money keeps rolling in.

That otaku money sells them 30000 yen swimsuit games and saved DOA5 in the F2P arena. Idk how or why they'd distance themselves from it when the last time they tried they fell flat on their face.

Tripon

friends i need your assistance on this decision

i have 900 wii points left and would like an snk game

samsho2
LB2
FFS
RB1
WHP

what say you?
Last Blade 2 seems like the best of the bunch. Still think it's crazy that the Wii has such a good MVS catalogue but there was no attempt to bring it to the eShop on Wii U. Hope that changes for NX.

BadWolf

friends i need your assistance on this decision

i have 900 wii points left and would like an snk game

samsho2
LB2
FFS
RB1
WHP

what say you?

Last Blade 2 for sure.

One of the best looking 2D fighters out there with beautiful backgrounds, music and amazing atmosphere. Lots of great characters too.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
LB2 it is.

The Wii is the best console for retro fighters when you think about it.

Actually nvm probably the ps2.
ps2 is godlike and better for fighters in general, i think the wii is better for SNK because the ports are perfect but theyre more expensive.
Too bad windjammers got delisted
i didnt know it ever went up, too bad i missed it! commodore64 used to be on wii vc too

Skilletor

I'm so sad that SNK effort on PSN died with KoF95. Why do they insist on starting from the beginning of their catalog whenever they put their games on a digital service? :/

Dlent

I'm a fan of cute, androgynous cat people, but that trailer showing the same few spells a bunch of times in a row made the character look pretty boring. I kind of feel that way about all the trailers though, so I guess I'll just have to wait until I can actually play the game.
image.php

Wouldn't have been able to tell tbh

Yea I agree with you on it looking kinda boring. I know they're planning to expand on the game after it's released in the arcades. Hopefully they have trailers for each villain too. Sephiroth the yung gawd.

Make a thread where the title is that exact wording
Street Fighter coming to XB1.

I'm a fan of cute, androgynous cat people, but that trailer showing the same few spells a bunch of times in a row made the character look pretty boring. I kind of feel that way about all the trailers though, so I guess I'll just have to wait until I can actually play the game.
Androgynous? Seemed like a girl to me.

Best looking character so far. Is there a US release date?

Coming from EXVS, the movesets don't look like they have much depth at all.
Hopefully the 3v3 dynamic and neutral/movement make up for it.

BadWolf

Its almost terrifying how Sony is getting all these titles on their console... SFV, GG Xrd, Skullgirls (correct me on this), now KOF XIV. I'm sure there's a couple more that's escaping me but the Xbox One from what I recall has KI but that's pretty much it...?

X1 will probably get T7 but yeah, if you're into fighters, jrpgs etc. then PS4 is the console to get.

Tripon

Make a thread where the title is that exact wording

This needs to happen.

Street Fighter coming to XB1.

Androgynous? Seemed like a girl to me.

Best looking character so far. Is there a US release date?

this is a good idea.

I asked two mods. I was told I'd get juniored and the thread would be closed :(

nofunallowed.jpg

I should just make a thread about how Uncharted games are perfect instead.
Lol, I actually might make a thread with a regular title. Found a couple of let plays vids. Game looks to play as whacky as the trailer looks.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man
Lol, I actually might make a thread with a regular title. Found a couple of let plays vids. Game looks to play as whacky as the trailer looks.

No you need to use trick wording to get people to click on the thread like how you got me to click on the video in the first place

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom