• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely need to be using Hazenshu more often.

I was trying to use that guy as practice for my overhead combo, but the timing on PS4 is weird as fuck.

Steam version knocks the shit out of it tbh. Larger player pool, better players. That dude is a top 200 YANG?

I'm sorry but the ps4 version needs more people. I'm already a top 3000 Chun.
Kind of diminishes that earlier victory.

I was trying to use that guy as practice for my overhead combo, but the timing on PS4 is weird as fuck.

Steam version knocks the shit out of it tbh. Larger player pool, better players, and it somehow feels faster. That dude is a top 200 YANG?

Be careful with Hazanshu though. I know I can consistently DP it offline for free damage, I don't think it's that hard to do.

Kind of diminishes that earlier victory.

It does, but whatcha gonna do? Steam version seems better for fighting people and wanting to improve. PS4 version is great for e-tits/vag/whatever.

Be careful with Hazanshu though. I know I can consistently DP it offline for free damage, I don't think it's that hard to do.

Oh yeah, that's why I rarely use it. They can take me for free.

Steam version knocks the shit out of it tbh. Larger player pool, better players, and it somehow feels faster. That dude is a top 200 YANG?

PS4/PSN version is pretty trash tbh. 360 ver still reigns supreme tbh.

Marz

After SFV launches though and all the 360 guys grab PS4s/bad players quit the level of play will probably be the best out of all the versions.

PS4 population is hella scrubby for SFIV.
PS3 SfIV still getting decent matches

73IY65N.gif

pixelish

okay i have the capcom cup thread ready to go but i have trouble figuring out a nice thread title for it.

do you guys think "Capcom Cup 2015 (6th Dec) | The Culmination of This Year's $500,000 Capcom Pro Tour" is an appropriate title? please give suggestions if you have any better idea for a thread title.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier

100% true, but I see a lack of don't like.

It takes a lot for me to not like something.

edit:

I'd use that same quote for BB

"I enjoyed my time with BBCP more than the entire time I've played BB and that's not new game hype I never really enjoyed BB coming off of GGXXAC but BBCP is the first time I've really enjoyed the series since then."

I may need to get a refund on SF4 for ps4. Just feels like a waste of time and money. Time is better spent playing with better players.

Can you get refunds on digital titles on psn?

I may need to get a refund on SF4 for ps4. Just feels like a waste of time and money. Time is better spent playing with better players.

Can you get refunds on digital titles on psn?

I can show you how to get bopped by Elena

nope

okay i have the capcom cup thread ready to go but i have trouble figuring out a nice thread title for it.

do you guys think "Capcom Cup 2015 (6th Dec) | The Culmination of This Year's $500,000 Capcom Pro Tour" is an appropriate title? please give suggestions if you have any better idea for a thread title.

Capcom Cup 2015 (Dec 6th) | LETS GO DAIGOAT

Capcom Cup 2015 (6th Dec) | Frauds Among Us

BadWolf

That sounds good to me.

A Pretty Panda

fuckin' called it, man

bruh...

pixelish

you took way too long so i thought i might as well give it a shot...

but you can go ahead and create the thread if you think you have put in a lot of work into it and do not want it to go wasted (i only spent about a couple of hours anyway putting up the thread that consists mostly of graphics)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom