• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Numb

This is too good

scoutergyl29.png
mjlol.png

Dahbomb

Now this is interesting: https://twitter.com/evilmrwizard/status/642370943868796928

@EvilMrWizard: If Evo was to do a compendium, what levels would you want to see?​
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Sports.

1) Pre-EVO hype show on Mike Ross show or Ultrachen (with all game previews) with Mr Wizard and S-Kill being present

2) One extra stream is provided.

3) One extra game gets played on Sunday finals day.

4) One extra community voted game makes it to the EVO main line up.

Dahbomb

What does he mean by levels?
He means that what should he give for getting a certain amount of money.

I feel the most obvious answer is "if they reach X amount of money then they add one more game to the EVO line up". Of course this would be one of the later levels.

El Sloth

Banned
Rashid thread getting messy. Probably best to stay away.

Tempted to make a thread about the Evo compendium thing just so people can post their ideas.

Hassun

Neo Member
...That is rather weird.

First time hearing about something like that.
It's what generates the insane prize pool at The International (more than 18 million USD in 2015).

There are caveats here though. EVO does not own the games being played at EVO (with the possible exception of Rising Thunder).
This means they probably can't do in-game rewards unless they manage to get agreements with the respective publishers/developers of the games played at EVO.

This is quite different from the power Valve has as owners of the game and the software platform the game is played on.

Crocodile

Rashid looks hype. Also anime as fuck :p

Rashid thread getting messy. Probably best to stay away.

Tempted to make a thread about the Evo compendium thing just so people can post their ideas.

Aside from a few fuckwads making shitty, shitty 9/11 jokes and some trolling the thread seems fine?

Tizoc

How do I give Capcpom feedback to change the finisher to Rashid's super? It's very dorky, and having him finish it with a falcon kick would be muuuuuuuuuuch beter.

I want Combo to show off the character preferably with Mike Ross as the victim. I wonder if you can setup gross stuff with Rashid's Tornadoes and wall jumps.
How do I give Capcpom feedback to change the finisher to Rashid's super? It's very dorky, and having him finish it with a falcon kick would be muuuuuuuuuuch beter.

Just imagine how stupid the opponent feels losing a round with that super.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom