• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Community || Stream Monster Headquarters

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDaravon

Fffffuck me no discount.

Guess I go out and buy another steam card.

FWIW people in floe's chat are saying arcsys is aware of the issue on twitter and are saying the discount + dlc should be up asap

Edit: I think floe is coming up on a legit breakdown on his stream lol

Nudull

Banned
Hey, everyone. Don't think I've ever gotten to post here before, but I'd like to start. :)

Bit the bullet on the NeoGeo Humble Bundle and starting get more into SNK's fighting games. The only one I've ever played before was KoF XIII.

Numb

Hey, everyone. Don't think I've ever gotten to post here before, but I'd like to start. :)

Bit the bullet on the NeoGeo Humble Bundle and starting get more into SNK's fighting games. The only one I've ever played before was KoF XIII.
Welcome
You done good with that bundle.

K.Sabot

WV7HCUR.png

huehuehue

So all of the "DLC" is just part of the base game. You get all the colors and characters right away.

Oh and if you looked at the screenshots, yep they are using crappy low res PS3 assets for anything that's not 3D. Where are all the high res PS4 ones at? Who knows. Oh and it's locked to 1080p in the menu at the moment. This should have some work arounds considering it's unreal engine after all.

Edit: The audio tracks are 192kbps mp3. I'll stick to my FLAC rips.

I don't get why Die apparently thought that he could quit his job and get ahead being a pro gamer? Even Daigo has a job.

Daigo doesn't. He's well off without tournament winnings. Daigo is probably the only one who makes a living off of fighting games. Maybe now Momochi and Kazunoko due to their tournament winnings.

And you can disable the internal frame limiter to make the game run several times faster, of course then it becomes unplayable ahahaha.

Edit: Discount is now available on steam. Guess I'll try to request a refund and then rebuy it. I've messed around with it enough for now.

MrDaravon

Is ANY US player even a full time world warrior at this point? All of the EG boys have jobs AFAIK, although maybe one or two of them could potentially get away without it? Then some others are in school. Only top US players I can think of off the top of my head that I'm not sure about are Knuckledu and Snakeyez, I don't follow either of them anywhere or anything.

MrDaravon

"I don't wanna start beef but" lol

Ed ‏@PR_Balrog 1h1 hour ago
Don't wanna start beef but I worked, studied, had a gf, had a life, and wasn't sponsored in 2009, 2011 and still almost won 2 evos.
Excuses

"I don't wanna start beef but" lol

This in response to Chris T saying that US isn't as good as Japan because they have lives and can't practice all day. He acknowledges players like Nemo though as exceptions. A lot of the top jp players are salaryman so idk what he's talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom