• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |2| 0-2 vs Community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game came out a year ago so NRS already made their money from MKX. They're not gonna squeeze many more dollars out of it by being all like "Hey ignore that shiny Street Fighter 5 over there, MKX has non-garbage netcode now!"

I mean they definitely benefit simply from having a better online experience for the game, but it's more about testing out a new kind of netcode for future titles because they probably recognize rollback is the future. Hard for me to believe that they'd dedicate dev time to something like rollback, which only a minority of players actually give a shit about, purely to steal shine from a game that came out a year after theirs.

They're still trying to make money. This is why the netcode update is coming with Kombat Pack 2/Mortal Kombat XL

They were doing their own beta tests, with rollback netcode? It screams "me too" after seeing SF5

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
They're still trying to make money. This is why the netcode update is coming with Kombat Pack 2/Mortal Kombat XL

Yeah and like 2% of the people who buy it will buy it because the netcode is improved. The other 98% will buy it because they want to play as Nosferatu or whatever the fuck.

Read my post again. I mention Real. In fact it's why I can't stand the lack of serious sports manga.
Used it as a chance to pimp REAL out to more people anyways; seriously underrated series!

Heeeee's pretty bitter about Ken.

Don't expect him to play him lol
Blowhards gotta blowhard.

XRD lobby is a marked improvement over SF lobbies, but NOTHING will beat P4A2's lobby.
I've never seen P4A2's lobbies; what did ArcSys do with them?

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
3rd strike lobby had an option where you could create lobbies and ban characters from being used. SFV should have every option possible to cater to everyone. The possibilities are endless it's just up to Capcom.

Tripon

Ken is fine. Max just doesn't want to play Ken like he should be played in SFV. I understand, I want Ken to do shit he currently can't to. But I don't blame the character for not having the tools I want. I need to learn what tools the character does have and see if I can use it and have fun with it before I can write the character off or explore him or her further.

Ken is fine. Max just doesn't want to play Ken like he should be played in SFV. I understand, I want Ken to do shit he currently can't to. But I don't blame the character for not having the tools I want. I need to learn what tools the character does have and see if I can use it and have fun with it before I can write the character off or explore him or her further.
He was mostly complaining about Ken not being like he was in earlier builds where his run was better and his combo potential was better. But that was most characters so....

K.Sabot

Used it as a chance to pimp REAL out to more people anyways; seriously underrated series!

Blowhards gotta blowhard.

I've never seen P4A2's lobbies; what did ArcSys do with them?

persona4arena-battle-lobby.jpg

never been beaten, XRD lobby was a downgrade

Tripon

lol, I was going to visit UGC next week for SFV, but they had a long ass post about moving their location from Panorama City (bad area) to North Hollywood (another bad area). That was months ago with no update. I have no idea if they really did move North Hollywood, still at Panorama City or what actually happened.

What's with arcades in SoCal just being blown up?

XRD lobby is a marked improvement over SF lobbies, but NOTHING will beat P4A2's lobby.

Yup. Has both the the arcade styled lobby and the private lobbies where you can fight anyone else that's available in the room. And a fantastic netcode to top it all off.

The amount of content and quality of life features in that game is just nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom