• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaowebb

It's a mix of musou and DMC. Hell some of the characters work like devil trigger with musou mechanics.

It's more of a beat em up. It doesn't have the armies or additional objectives like muso games.

the Versus games kinda are but they dont have stuff like stage objectives or huge number of enemies. And the combat system doesnt have as much depth as other 3d action games. Its just simple fun tbh. And cute ninjas.

Neat. The moment I started playing games with characters like Super Sonico appearing in them is the moment where I really can't place myself above playing a game thats good just because its anime troped all to shit. I'll give it a go sometime.

By the way Sonico is a fucked up character in Nitroplus Blasterz. Her entire moveset is her pet cats defending her. This means on jump in attacks she can hit you low because the cats are on the ground and since one cat is always fucking asleep she can do Ms Fortune head summon style mixups. She also summons some other character from her show in the exact same way that Maori in Arcana Heart uses summons of her family. Pretty decent character.

Course...it makes sense why the cats fight and not Sonico after looking up where she's from. She never did anything and they had this scene of the cats saving her in one skit.

7c1s0sK.gif

Exr

Will it be archived right after? Probably wont be home in time to see any of it. Did NLBC get a life extension?

Will it be archived right after? Probably wont be home in time to see any of it. Did NLBC get a life extension?

Tourney probably gonna be running real late since it's about 100~ entrants so i doubt the archive (if there is one) will be up for another 4-5 hours or so.

ShinMaruku

Neat. The moment I started playing games with characters like Super Sonico appearing in them is the moment where I really can't place myself above playing a game thats good just because its anime troped all to shit. I'll give it a go sometime.

By the way Sonico is a fucked up character in Nitroplus Blasterz. Her entire moveset is her pet cats defending her. This means on jump in attacks she can hit you low because the cats are on the ground and since one cat is always fucking asleep she can do Ms Fortune head summon style mixups. She also summons some other character from her show in the exact same way that Maori in Arcana Heart uses summons of her family. Pretty decent character.

Course...it makes sense why the cats fight and not Sonico after looking up where she's from. She never did anything and they had this scene of the cats saving her in one skit.

7c1s0sK.gif
Here is a good little glipse of how the game is with the Kunoichi princess:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36A4plE1epY

Rhapsody

Banned
We're all in Disqord anyway
I'm not.
I'm actually just fine posting just here for now.
Does anyone feel like they haven't found their character yet in SFV?

For me, not really. I like the game a lot to where I enjoy playing a lot of characters (despite settling on Karin). But I could see myself focusing on someone else if one of the DLC characters really interest me. Karin's really good with footsies, but she's pretty honest. I might want to try someone with more craziness, and for now that's Sim.

But yeah, I'm sort of a special case where I just love trying out different characters. Even if I have a certain style, I really love messing with those that sometimes clash it.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
not a good look to dodge the nlbc before FR.

These days there is one thing for certain.

Anywhere there is top tier Street Fighter competition going on, Justin won't be there. Dude snipes little ranking events for easy points and dodges any events where he might possibly have to play well.

K.Sabot

nlbc blowups so far:

kbrad going 2-2
dafeetlee going 2-2
rainbowimpact going to losers first round
cdjr out early
tinshi out early
marv losing to yipes
justin wong 0-2 kappa

damn what happened to jwong... has he lost his confidence after all the top 16 near-misses he's had in SF4? He's still a great player, why is he struggling?

K.Sabot

damn what happened to jwong... has he lost his confidence after all the top 16 near-misses he's had in SF4? He's still a great player, why is he struggling?

If you aren't being Kappa, it's cause he had some Pokken thing he went to instead.

But missing a local this huge before the first premiere event still isn't a great way to go into Final Round.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom