• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaowebb

So for those who missed it EU PSN is having some kind of uber sale and tons of fighting games are on it. You should probably go check it out and see if there is anything on there that seems good to you.

I know UNIEL, BBCPE, GGXRD, Arcana Heart Love Max!!! and a few others are on there.

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
With Final Round being around the corner, I'd like to give a heartfelt thanks to everyone here who took the time to play and teach me how to play SFV. I can assure you the first two weeks I was playing the game, it felt like I had never touched an SF game before in my life and contemplated ending fighting games since its the thrill of a hard fought victory that kept me craving for more. Surely the matches were hard fought, but they always ended in disappointment and dismay with my embarrassing losses and lack of understanding what the actual game is about. I've eaten 5 families worth of humble pie throughout the month, realizing that there is more to Street Fighter than just pressing a button in hopes of it hitting the opponent. Fast forward a month and a half, I'm starting to understanding why Rolento didn't teach me what I needed to learn and how to consciously provoke a presence of mind instead of pressing a button mindlessly to win my matches.

With that being said, I hope to go positive at Final Round and have a lot of fun playing new opponents and form new rivals in this new SF game, which is the first time for me experiencing this explosive release of a new and very popular fighting game. Again, thanks to all of those who played me and helped me get better, I'll try my best to not crumble and go on full tilt if someone catches me off guard. Hopefully ya'll will keep on putting up with my short fuse and help me progress in a game I enjoy playing a lot and give you the challenge you want to have in a match.

Also a side note, I'm completely baffled that people seriously thought me and Cindi were a thing... I only realized this a couple days ago when people seriously started asking me this and didn't know it was a running joke Kadey came up with a couple months ago.

mbpm1

I've eaten 5 families worth of humble pie throughout the month, realizing that there is more to Street Fighter than just pressing a button in hopes of it hitting the opponent.

So that's what you were doing.

Again, thanks to all of those who played me and helped me get better, I'll try my best to not crumble and go on full tilt if someone catches me off guard. Hopefully ya'll will keep on putting up with my short fuse and help me progress in a game I enjoy playing a lot and give you the challenge you want to have in a match.

Good luck dude. Don't imitate David Carradine in tourney.
Also a side note, I'm completely baffled that people seriously though thought me and Cindi were a thing... I only realized this a couple days ago when people seriously started asking me this and didn't know it was a running joke Kadey came up with a couple months ago.
when's the wedding

CO_Andy

Speaking of Cindi, where is she? Last time she played SF5 was back in Feb according to her CFN profile.

6Avha.jpg

BakedYams

Slayer of Combofiends
Thanks for the support folks, it means a lot. You would think you wouldn't be able to meet awesome people on the internet, but you do, and you can hope they support you. Also, miniboss, I play Ryu and Necalli. I find Necalli a lot more fun but play Ryu to reign myself down and not go nuts. I'm thinking of trying Rashid next but he feels so brain dead that it might just be another Rolento moment for me. Once I pick him up, it'll be hell.

Line_HTX

I think you make up for with the sheer volume of your whining and unyielding apathy you have to let everybody know about all the fuckin time

You were the one who posted something I don't need to know about. Besides, I could always go to Shin's Twitch channel for those. Don't bring that screenshot nonsense in here please.

Thanks for the support folks, it means a lot. You would think you wouldn't be able to meet awesome people on the internet, but you do, and you can hope they support you. Also, miniboss, I play Ryu and Necalli. I find Necalli a lot more fun but play Ryu to reign myself down and not go nuts. I'm thinking of trying Rashid next but he feels so brain dead that it might just be another Rolento moment for me. Once I pick him up, it'll be hell.

I can only imagine the salt you would produce. Much like all this stuff these last two pages.

shaowebb

Wow...just peaked at the discord chat. Bad memories of threads I had to nuke on TYM as a mod during Injustice just came flooding back in memories looking at that log.

Good luck.
Sim shows the most skin, well at least till we get Urien.

Urien may be enough to make me go in on this game and a PS4. I love that character. What a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom