• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Secret tech? Sounds exciting.

I did like how he busted out that gale 2x in a row to take the first round of the last game. You didn't see him go to that much before then.

pixelish

FINAL ROUND POOLS IS OUT!!
https://smash.gg/tournament/final-round-19/brackets/11882/14394

notable players in every 8 brackets because there are way too many brackets (number in parenthesis denotes their bracket) and bolded names are players from asia
1-8: bonchan (1), fuudo (2), haitani (3), lord knight (3), lpn (4), jan (4), brenttiscool (5), snaketits (5), dakou (6), ricki o (7), kazunoko (8)
9-16: valle (9), full schedule (9), xiaohai (10), snake eyez (11), 645 (11), dogura (12), infiltration (13), roachking (13), danke (13)
li joe (14), filipinoman (15), chris t (16)
17-24: fchamp (17), jwong (18), super yan (18), graham wolfe (19), sonicfox (19), saint (20), nuckledu (21), pr rog (22), perfect legend (23), crackfiend (23), momochi (24)
25-32: tokido (25), reiketsu (26), mono (26), moons (27), sherry (27), german luger (28), cj truth (29), go1 (31), alucard (32), flux (32)

33-40: xsk samurai (34), zaferino (34), jibbo (36), brolylegs (36), 801strider (37), rip (37), derrick legend (38), marvisto (40), rice eater (40 but not sure if it's gaf's rice eater or not)
41-48: integra (41), yipes (42), cujo kate (42), chaotix (43), el cubana loco (44), rayray (45), jebailey (46), nacer (47), fubarduck (47), velociraptor (48)
49-56: kbr (49), diego v (49), chris hu (50), keno (50), ranmasama (50), gilty (50), four wude (51), slayer (53), poongko (54), justframejames (54), rickstah (54), viscant (55), forever king (55), dark jiewa (56), dakou (56)
57-64: lil evil (57), chocoblanka (58), damdai (58), pokchop (60), crazy joe (60), wolfkrone (61), dafeetlee (62), paradigm (63), marvelo (63), ludovic (64)

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Don't they usually have more childish figures?
170px-Diamond_Pearl_Cynthia.png

Only the main character and some npcs.

Plenty of older characters

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Well they definitely went out of their way to build the pools for maximum hype potential for the later stages of the tournament. Should be a fun weekend.

How do you play Pokken? Is it with that little SNES-junk controller they use at arcades?

https://twitter.com/RayRay19wun/status/710334546898718720

Street Fighter confirmed faster game than Marvel!
Every game feels faster when you are new at it. Once your brain and eyes adjust, everything slows down because you are comfortable. The first time you go driving, all of the other cars are a swirl of dangerous chaos that could hit you at any second. After years of driving, you're so bored you daydream.

https://twitter.com/RayRay19wun/status/710334546898718720

Street Fighter confirmed faster game than Marvel!

He's said this before. This isn't some new impression that he has gained from one month of SF5 as someone is trying to frame it as.

Snake probably does. The real question is, is anyone gonna know the Zangief match up better than him?

I feel like Final Round is going to be like Capcom Cup. Everyone prepares for Elena/Momochi and then they end up losing left field to something else.

Beckx

I meant for local play against someone else. I don't really mind, I've actually enjoyed using the tablet thing for most games tbh

I want that shop lol

local play one has to be on the gamepad and for the other player wii u pro is great, but if you already have a wii classic controller pro there's no real reason to spend money. all up to you.

MrDaravon

Still feel like Infiltration is the strongest contender.

Agreed. It's hard to tell at this point in general though, so many unknowns. A lot of top players haven't directly played each other yet, I feel like there's a lot of players we just haven't seen much of yet etc. This is maybe the most excited I've ever been for a tournament barring Evo, if then even.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
If the US doesn't win Final Round, then all Americans will need to finally admit they are ass. Always have been ass and always will be ass. This is the best shot they've ever had.

US ain't winning shit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom