• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wallach

One of my copies is Steam, the other is PS4 from Amazon, and I don't get home until 8:30 that night

Tuesday is ruined already

That's where I'm at (though my PS4 copy is PSN). I guess at least we'll have more and more folks to upload videos and shit to watch this weekend while we wait...

jerry1594

Ca_cGIcUUAAG8Vc.jpg:small

I know no one gives a shit but I find it funny I'll be playing Street Fighter 5 on a Tekken 5 Hori.
Isn't that a super shitty lag adaptor? If not where can I get one? Assuming it's ps2 to 360.

Isn't that a super shitty lag adaptor? If not where can I get one? Assuming it's ps2 to 360.
Nope. That is the Brook PS1/PS2 to PS4 convertor that has no lag at all as far as I can tell. You can get this one everywhere just google search. I got it for $30 including shipping. Really good solution if you are old school enough to have old HRAPs

jerry1594

Nope. That is the Brook PS1/PS2 to PS4 convertor that has no lag at all as far as I can tell. You can get this one everywhere just google search. I got it for $30 including shipping. Really good solution if you are old school enough to have old HRAPs
Oh. It looked like a bad aliexpress thing. Brooke has a pretty solid track record it seems. Too bad they didn't make a ps2 to 360 adaptor. There's no decent solution other than those cruddy Xgaming adaptors and had a bad experience with mine and don't want to give them money. For ps4 I'll use my inpin converter. If it doesn't work I'll check this out, thanks.

Shouta

I just realized that since folks are getting the game early, some tags for SFV will get taken, RIP.

Not like anyone would want mine anyway. >=) I might use a different tag for FGC stuff going forward though.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
I just realized that since folks are getting the game early, some tags for SFV will get taken, RIP.

Not like anyone would want mine anyway. >=) I might use a different tag for FGC stuff going forward though.
is it "PleaseBeMyGundamPartner" ?

K.Sabot

Reports of Karin buffs wut

also I've been very tempted to not do my gaf name for SFV. Kinda feeling a sea change on that front.

K.Sabot said:
No but people need to be coerced into the superior way of playing online, too many SF4 lobbies were 3-4 players, hopefully it sticks well after they add in higher player count lobbies.

Two player lobbies are actually severely harmful to the online ecosystem. Online stays alive to the extent that it feels alive. The two ways it does is either having enough population to sustain Ranked play from where people can go into Endless.

The other way, for smaller populations, are open lobbies that give a sense of community and help with general ability to actually see that people are there.

SFV has the Ranked pop, so that shouldn't be much of a problem, but 1v1 lobbies only is bad for a game's long term health.

Does KI Season 3 have a date yet? Or is it still the nebulous "MARCH"?

On Tuesday(or Wednesday, I forget), Adam Isgreen tweeted that KI Season 3 is coming within the next fifty days.

So, basically, sometime between now and March 30th.

Also, nice OT, Notworksafe. 'Gave me a good laugh.

Yo they buffed my Karin?

Ricki saying that st.HP AA was buffed. I already knew about cr.HP being a Crush Counter juggle now. Those were some of her biggest weaknesses IMO.

On Tuesday(or Wednesday, I forget), Adam Isgreen tweeted that KI Season 3 is coming within the next fifty days.

So, basically, sometime between now and March 30th.

Thx. I hope it is out by mid march then and we learn a bit more about the PC version between now and the release. Preferably with some happy surprises!

Kumubou

Koihime Musou is getting localized, right? Throw that in there.
Koihime Musou was never localized, and no one's picked up Koihime Enbu (the new one) either. I would say it's not terribly surprising except nowadays it feels like even the most obscure fighting games get localized outside of games that scrape the bottom of the barrel quality-wise (like Blade Arcus and Phantom Breaker).

Yo they buffed my Karin?

Ricki saying that st.HP AA was buffed. I already knew about cr.HP being a Crush Counter juggle now. Those were some of her biggest weaknesses IMO.
So they went and buffed one of her biggest weaknesses? I like the idea of having a safer, more stable but lower reward anti-air and then a riskier one that also has a much higher return on it.

I guess that also means that the final build isn't just beta 4 from a mechanical standpoint. I'm curious to find out what happened to other characters.

So they went and buffed one of her biggest weaknesses? I like the idea of having a safer, more stable but lower reward anti-air and then a riskier one that also has a much higher return on it.

I guess that also means that the final build isn't just beta 4 from a mechanical standpoint. I'm curious to find out what happened to other characters.

Some people are theorizing that it's more than likely they buffed Anti-Airs across the board. But we'll have to wait for confirmation.

Beckx

Divekick 2!

Someone mentioned the new wake up game in SFV. What are the better strategies on your wake-up now?

pizzacat

Banned
lmao at pokken, I hope it's good, I'll be getting it

Also my SFV copy shipped for Best Buy anyone else on the same boat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom