• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

.la1n

I spy an airdash.

Oh yeah, all kinds of anime/mvc style stuff going on in KI. That's why I find it hilarious when Vs series players / ASW players bash KI on stream, if they would give the game a shot I think they'd find a lot of similarities between KI and the games they love.

Granted you have to wade through a lot of BS to get there.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
Are you still on?
my internet sucks so bad here so i wasnt on long :( instead went hard on training mode.

135dmg off lau's back throw, guaranteed? works on everyone except taka?

y
e
p.

hope to see u next month AAK!

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
iZfV97ih.jpg

eMNJMpoh.jpg

memes man

What's happening this coming week?

From the tourney thread

We're done for the night.

Next week:

Kuwait Battle Royal 2016
KVO x TSB (Osaka) (CPT ranking event)
Northwest Majors (Seattle-ish area) (CPT ranking event)
Street Fighter V DMM Cup (Yokohama) (128 2v2 SFV event in Japan)
KAKUTOP League FR (Tonpanga League style event for Europe, first time for SFV)
Street Fighter V Crash

shaowebb

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1211403

Holy shit you guys check out the two trailers for KOF XIV that just got posted in that thread. The first one shows all the teams and there are a TON of unshown cast in there! Some butler on Geese Howard's team, a new dude with literal airdashes, some voodoo looking guy on team villain, some masked dude with, Ramon is fucking back in action, some old guy is hanging with Team Kim Kap Hwan, and more and more!

Just shitloads shown ...here are some screens for the lazy.

Nuu

Banned
Seems that the trend in fighting games to whiten up your characters is present in the King of Fighters as well.

Sayad

Wouldn't call that "whiten up", this is nothing like VF Vanessa or that DoA girl, they straight up retconned her race in 2002um. They did introduce the series' first ever all melanin team with XIV though.

I can see Sylvie's win pose going places with stream monsters:

Why SNK? WHY?!!

Those are some white Mexicans.
They look fine to me.

Looking at the ksb bracket for sfv, these are the players competing:

Art, mov, koichi, nakamura, kojikog, kindo, sabohani, domi, zangitan, ohsu akira, rf, die chan, kindevu, ren, charisma, mamespider, jiyuna, ksk, souji, wao, kyabetsu, banbaban, eita, ryuukichikun, ino, meu, kazunoko, youshikibi, gachikun, crusher, taiga, dogura, and go1.

Sayad

Looking at the ksb bracket for sfv, these are the players competing:

Art, mov, koichi, nakamura, kojikog, kindo, sabohani, domi, zangitan, ohsu akira, rf, die chan, kindevu, ren, charisma, mamespider, jiyuna, ksk, souji, wao, kyabetsu, banbaban, eita, ryuukichikun, ino, meu, kazunoko, youshikibi, gachikun, crusher, taiga, dogura, and go1.
Is that Guilty Gears' Koichi?

Still don't know who I want the third person on my team to be. I know I want Kyo and Athena, but not sure who to choose for #3.

All I know is that I'd preferably want a grappler tho, maybe I should go for King of Dinosaurs.

Just curious when's the last time an American won a stacked international SF tourney? Last one I remember was CEO 2012 with Justin Wong but I didn't follow much FGC from Evo 2012 till Evo 2015 so in between that gap I don't know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom