• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Sloth

Banned
Marvel players?

You mean a Chun li and a Zato 1 player.
No, just "player".

And they're the ones who specifically call out signing Rayray for being a Marvel player.
"When Panda Global chooses players we don't just look for tournament placings. We pick up players who are dynamic, entertaining, and have their own unique personality that we aim to grow and nurture as part of the team. MarlinPie's skill as a Zato-1 player is second to none and his intelligent style is unique in the super aggressive Guilty Gear gameplay. While RayRay's Magneto in Marvel 3 is well known as the best in the world, with combos that last all day. We couldn't be happier with our choices in representatives for both titles on our roster!"
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Skab

ChFbmAGU4AE4nTY.jpg

ChFblP8U0AAeJ9_.jpg

ChFbkg-U0AATktC.jpg

Now I want an Armstrong skin

nycfurby was openly jealous of Poongko's recent sponsorship on Twitter.

I like watching Art play, genuinely nice guy too, but needs to clean it up a tiny bit before getting sponsored.

Though I do think he should be on someones list as a potential sponsored player, especially if he has a series of awesome moments in upcoming tournies for sfv.

So my Mad Cats arcade stick just randomly stopped working. The micro switches on the left plane stopped registering inputs. Something like this has happened before but it started working again after a restart. Not this time. This happen to anyone before? Its not even a year old.

shaowebb

Yup.

Special > Super = Super Cancel

Super > EX Super = Advanced Cancel

Super or EX Super > Climax Super = Climax Cancel

Neat, there's enders for any amount of meter then.

1 bar - super
2 - EX super
3 - super + EX super (or straight climax i guess! )
4 - super + climax
5 - EX super + climax

That's pretty useful.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
It'll be interesting to see how it plays out. I'm honestly not too big on the idea that someone can cash out their whole meter to kill a character off 1 hit confirm, but I'll reserve judgement until it's actually out.

shaowebb

I saw Terry do Crack Shoot on somehow airborne on now CH and got to juggle after with stLK.

I don't think I remember that in past KoF games (but I did just wake up so maybe I'm tired).

Are you talking about Terry's Climax "Star Dunk Volcano"?

EDIT: Reread that. Sorry. I'm tired and somehow I thought that just said "C" and not CH and thought you meant he did Crack Shoot, Climax, stLK. You meant crH I take it?

shaowebb

Oops, I meant on non counterhit Crack Shoot. Happens at 42:57.

I see what you mean now. It looks like his forward momentum carried him under her because of her positioning in the air letting him get the stLK. I don't know if that means he can normal combo Crack Shoot to stLK though. I hope theres a demo at some point. I'm eager to buy a console and play this game. If you wanna see something fucked up go to 29 minutes and watch for the girl's run. It almost looks like it'd be low immune since she flies.

So my Mad Cats arcade stick just randomly stopped working. The micro switches on the left plane stopped registering inputs. Something like this has happened before but it started working again after a restart. Not this time. This happen to anyone before? Its not even a year old.

That's happen to me but it was a 360 stick and was a couple years old at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom